George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
As reluctant as I am to send Nick on his way, I must say going through your offerings was a great way to pass some time. I drooled and drooled and more than once my heart skipped a beat.

So..since there were only seven of you playing, I can post all seven of my faves..

Jacquie, taking time to talk to fans, this is why I love the man!
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

PrincessJ88, a hot guy with a cool dog...drool!
Smokey, I have a smile/face fetish for GE, but this but pic was smokin'!
Bookgirl20, yowza! You nearly killed me with the tub pic! Whooo mama!:drool:
Yoshi, I'd play with him all night. You DO know I'm talking about the poker right?!
blackflag, makes me want to hop on the bike behind him and go for a ride! :devil:

And that means, Stokes4Me won with this pic I've never seen before, and I thought I HAD seen them all! Well done! Enjoy your time with Nick, he's certainly coming to you in a good mood! ;)

:eek: Look who I found outside my door this morning!
I am totally surprised but very happy of course
happy-2.gif
! I have a full day attending to my guest as he needs plenty of bedrest , massages (I hear a Swedish Massage is popular and is know to be helpful in reducing pain ), and hot treatments of any kind :devil:...

However, before I tend to my patient's problemarea let me give you the theme...I'm no good at these but you guys seem to enjoy them so I'll go with a I spy theme and I'm gonna go with the letter P.

12 in 24hrs or so, happy hunting!
mood_thankful.gif

Last edited:
Oh my...the letter P...you know that THAT brings to mind?! :lol: How old am I?! :guffaw:

I just got somewhat of a graphic picture :devil: in my head egeria...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I assure you my thoughts were squeaky clean...! :guffaw:

Ahem...nice caps btw! :drool:

Second set of theme pics...

Photographing
Pout
Pensive
Picnic
Plants
Police cars

And now methinks I'm going grocery shopping then back to get some capping done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back