George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your promotion Smokey! I'm sure you'll be a great mod! :shifty:

Look, who else is happy for you.

Oh, I suppose I could give a little present and it looks like he's trying to do the Irish jig for you! :guffaw:

Hey everybody. myfuturecsi has posted a link to some new pics of Nick for episode 16. A lot of them seem to be behind the scenes stuff.

Susan

Those girls sure are lucky and I'm not saying nothing that one of them shares a name with two of the Ward girls!

He's such a sweetie!
girl_sigh.gif
He even carries the box away that he was given to sit on

Thanks for all the loverly warming pics ladies :drool: My hands and feet are still trying to warm up from this morning's delivery. We turn the heat off when we get the delivery as there is no point in heating the great outdoors. It took 2 hours to unload the truck. The temperature in the store at the start was 20C and by the time we put the heat back on it was down to 9.5C. Brrrrrrrrrr.

When needing warmth season 5 is always a good one to go to :drool:

The game's not over yet, is it? Sorry - I kind of feel like crap and can't count to 30... Plus it's -5F so everything seizes up!

Well, here's one set, anyway...

one
two
three
four
five
six

BTW, does anyone else find it disturbing that if you google image search the phrase "george eads smiling" you get a photo of Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears?

Just strolling by so Jacqui can post another set of pics.

sigh

I've noticed when I do a search that George Clooney pops up sometimes. Not impressed at all.

Thanks for the congrats, guys. :) I felt honored to be asked. I hope I don't taint the good name of the Ward! :lol:

Kristine! Yay for playing again!!

And those new pics are certainly delicious, aren't they?? :adore:

Ok, now that I've kind of thawed out, I can pick a winner.

Now, I'm sure you want me to get on with it, sooooo

Honorable mentions go to Kat for satisfying my smile and suit fetish :lol:, and Princess for your Living Legend pic. I love Nick and Brass working together.

Runners up:
Jacquie Oh, George and Nick are so much alike
Stokes4me beautiful smile
Smokey He's smiling just for me, I just know he is
Jacqui no longer a capping virgin. Nick and one of his goofy faces
Yoshi Oh, that ok I wanna laugh, but I'm trying not to smiles
Bookgirl Love those subtle smiles

Well, I guess that leaves only one person, the winner and that person is Blackflag. A beautiful smile and shows off that strong square jaw of his. So Susan, congratulations and he'll be there waiting for you in the morning.

Thanks bookgirl and E! (Need a longer nickname for you... how 'bout E-girl? We could fashion you a superhero suit...)

As long as the superhero suit is Nick wrapped around me :devil:

Good cold morning y'all :) It's still darn right frigid out but somehow the second day of the deep freeze isn't as bad as the first day.

Congrats on winning blackflag :) It's sometimes fun going for the early pictures :)

and speaking of early pictures some season 1 to start the day. Enjoy :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back