George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, Egeria! Glad you were able to get things fixed and not lose your files!

Oh. My. Gosh. Can it get any colder?!
ccccold.gif
I came home from work to frozen pipes!! :(

So I need to thaw them out. Let's get some hot Nick and see if that works. :D

Sorry, but I didn't check for dupes.

First set:

Jacket 1
Jacket 2
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/Smokey596/Seasons 3 7 8/Season 7/MITB5.jpgJacket 3
Jacket 4
Jacket 5
Jacket 6

*Is a very bad girl for not being around much.* Sorry guys, but I've had a lot going on, with school and family stuff... My Grandpa had a stroke just over a week ago... I mean he's ok now, he's home and back to how he was before, but it was very stressful at the time... Anyways... Just dropping by to congratulate you on the new thread. :D Also congrats to Smokey on joining us on the greenside. :D

Some Nicky to keep it legal.

Congrats on the new thread.

P.S. Hopefully I'll be able to take part in the next theme. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the assist Yoshi, but no chance to even slyly post until now.
I missed Nick tonight AND didn't get the chance to tape it. Cursed On-call! Now I've got to wait a whole 24 hours till its available online!

Second set:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

You'll have to excuse me for being late in posting the winner. Was busy capping last night's ep and completely forgot I was the one who posted the theme. :lol:

Nicky look fine last night. Nice Jeans. :devil: Nice tight shirt. :devil: Got a couple of caps of the little guy and a couple of butt shots. :devil:

You can probably understand how I forgot I picked the theme! :p

Winner Time.

Honourable mentions to:
Jacqui (without 'E') for your The Accused is Entitled pic labeled "black jacket".
bookgirl for your High and Low pic (#5).

Runners up:
Kristine - I was surprised it took that long for this to be posted.
Smokey - I absolutely love the expression on his face. :lol:
Jacquie - I do believe this will warm me up! :rolleyes:
Yoshi - Yum! Snakes! Leather! What more can I say? :drool:
egeria - another one of those appropriately named caps. :lol:
Stokes4Me - You were oh-so-close to winning. You figured me out fast - season 5 butt shot. :thumbsup:

winner.gif

Princess - I originally found this cap doing one of the wallpaper challenges and immediately fell in love with it. The worn looking leather jacket. The smile is just perfect. I love it! :adore: so Princess it's your turn to keep Nick warm. Enjoy yourself! ;)

Susan

How about some caps from 1 To Go while waiting for Princess to give us the new theme. :)

Those arms! :devil:
Just a little bit of trouble getting up into that dusty attic.
I don't think he's ever going to give into age! :lol:
Being mothered by Catherine.
Concentrating on the job at hand.
Some things can still affect the pros!

Nicksfriend, it's nice to see you hangin out in our little insane asylum (The Ward and Texan Charm). Now (if you don't mind me saying :shifty:) get back to writing. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter of not only "Last Drink Tonight" but "Chicken Pox". :lol: :thumbsup:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back