George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodie! :lol: We've hooked someone else on making their own caps. Just watch out it gets addicting very fast. I did Snakes first and next thing I knew I had all of season 5 done! :lol:

Here's a good morning to the ward from: :drool:
Gus
Evel,
Adam,
Greg,
Nick, and
George.

Susan

Guess what I discovered at work today? I can access the internet. :D

I'm definitely being good, because it's the kind of thing that could bite me, so I'm not going to play around, but experimenting with it today we checked to see if I could get Google images, and I could....sooooo...
whistler.gif

The one person there who didn't know who we were talking about all the time agreed that (of course!) he's hot! :devil:

Good frigid afternoon everyone. The temperature has gone from 0C at noon to -8C and continuing to drop. Tomorrow morning's temperature is suppose to be -22C. All I can politely say is that is damn cold
13.gif
I just hope where every Nick is going it's a little warmer.

We've had a fun filled day today. I decided to take my vehicle out for a spin today as it's been sitting idle for 3+ months. It needed a boost to get started. Since the wiper blades were getting old we decided to stop and get some new ones, this after we ran the vehicle for 40 minutes or so. It's a good thing we went to a place that services vehicles as well. We had to get a new battery :eek: The old battery was the original one and the vehicle's 7 years old. So we can't complain to much.

I guess you've heard enough of my trails and tribulations of the day and want to find out who is the lucky recipient of Nick :)

Honourary mentions to Princess for her pick with Hodges.

egeria some added chocolate with the hat
blackflag with such a nice hairy lip :drool:
Smokey are you sure the coffee is hot and it's just not the guy that's holding the cup :lol:
bookgirl I'll certainly take care of the hurt guy
Stokes4Me with a very interesting use of the letter, Hatred
Yoshi headrest or hunk. It's such a hard decision to make here

And
thdrummersmil.gif
for speedy. The cap goes all the way back to season 1 but there is just something sweet and innocent about it. So congrats speedy Nick is headed your way. I hope it's at least a little warmer there for him :devil: Let me clarify that warmer outside :guffaw:

iwon.gif
I won? Really? I won?
dancingcowboy.gif
Thanks, Jacquie!

Thank goodness, because it's soooo cold here, I could use this warm body
licklips.gif

Oh, I suppose you want a theme now, huh? :shifty:

Let's see, I really need something that will keep me warm, so how that beautiful, sexy, devilish, warm smile of his?

12 smiles from each of you in 30 hours or less!
biggrinn.gif

Happy Hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back