George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls, just popped in to say I won't be playing for a little while.

My computer at home is kaput. I cant even start it up in safe mode. I tried everything I could think of, was up until 2am. I'm going to ask our IT guy at work, and if he can't help I'm going to a repair shop.

I'm going to miss the Ward big time but while my home computer is down I can only use the internet computer at work, or an internet coffee shop! I'll be in for my Nick fix at least once a day for sure!!

Let's just hope I can rescue all my files... :(

I forgot to congratulate you on your win speedy!:alienblush:

egeria, I hope your PC problem will be solved soon. I had almost the same scare a couple of weeks ago,however my wonderful husband could retrive all my files and folders! :)

Now onto my second set, haven't checked for dupes sorry:

Smile7
Smile8
Smile9
Smile10
Smile11
Smile12

ETA:
Thanks bookgirl but I had to get the kids ready for school so couldn't get my 2ond set in right away!

Good
8.gif
morning y'all. It's a balmy -23C at the moment. Fortunately there is no wind cause if there were it would be a nastier day. It's just down right nasty. I'm going to need plenty of this to keep me warm today. I'm actually going to have to break down and put the lining in my winter coat.

egeria good luck with your computer. Pats my computer and says good computer :)

just to remind ourselves that there is warmth in other places :drool:

Hi girls! *waves* So I finally got caught up on the past two LV's. I'm way behind! And damn did Nick look hot! So yea, mind if I come back and play? I know I've been away for awhile. I'm not sure I can get two sets in each time but I'll try! I don't have any caps either. I need to get some capping done. Everyone has been sick here off and on, it's been a bad winter season so far and Jacquie I feel for you! It is freezing here too and I don't want to have to go out but I need to get diapers for the kids! This cold is crazy!

Stupid computer!!! :scream:

Congrats on turning green Smokey.

I just found (on CBS.com) the perfect way to combat the extreme cold that started today ...
Can I have some of this and some of this, and while you're at it I'll take this, this, and this too. That all should keep me nice and warm. :hugegrin:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back