George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Destiny shot me :) but it's been over 12 hours since I last posted and somewhere in the world it is still morning and what would a day be without some good Morning pics :)

Good Morning Ward Girls :drool:

eta where are my manners. I forgot to thank Steph for the loverly avatar :) and I see that you've become a lover of the stache :) Stache Lovers Unite :)

Last edited:
Now it's time for the results ladies!:)

Honourable mentions are going to:
Speedy and the cute pic with my favourite The Wink from the Redrum:)
Smokey and pic with pretty smile.
Marns, pic where Nicky is looking for some evidences in the bin.
CSI Stokes Girl, lovely shoot with Nicky and Greggo.

And now... my favourites;)
Princess shaggy hair! I love it;)
MsCatherineBrown shoot with Greggo and blue behind, do I need more?
Steph I love blue in this pic. But I won't give up! I just won't:lol:
Yoshino comments... I just love blue shirt;)
Cap'n Jacquie this one was very close to win, very close! But hmm... blue? Where's the blue in this pic?... Oh, jeans and...:drool:

The winner is... bookgirl!... Everyone has some fetishes - hands, legs, little stoker, hair, arms. But mine are... jaws:D And in this pic I see the hottest jaw all over the world:drool: Oh, and neck... Who cares about fairy blue sky?:lol:

Bookgirl, have a nice time with Nicky! And be nice for him;)

congratulations.gif
on winning bookgirl :) excellent pic. Should we line up our Nick and Greg pics for you :)

Random thought:

I'm not too into country music, but I've heard this (beautiful,sweet) song - "All- American Girl" by Carrie Underwood. Kinda reminded me of somebody.

Can't quite figure out why.............

"All American girl" Carrie Underwood
Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football and be his pride and joy
He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed
And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All American girl
Sixteen short years later
She was falling for the senior football star
Before you knew it he was dropping passes
Skipping practice just to spend more time with her
The coach said, hey son what's your problem
Tell me have you lost your mind
Daddy said you'll lose your free ride to college
Boy, you better tell her goodbye
But now, he's wrapped around her finger
All American
And when they got married and decided to have one of their own
She said, be honest, tell me what you want
And he said, honey you outta know
A sweet, little, beautiful one just like you
I want a beautiful, wonderful, perfect All American
Now, he's wrapped around her finger
All American girl
All American girl

Ok Destiny shot me :) but it's been over 12 hours since I last posted and somewhere in the world it is still morning and what would a day be without some good Morning pics :)
Yep that song its five o'clock somewhere. But as long as its not a constant habit, its no different then us in the BB thread. Besides I don't shoot, I hose people big difference. :guffaw:

eta where are my manners. I forgot to thank Steph for the loverly avatar :) and I see that you've become a lover of the stache :) Stache Lovers Unite :)
Hehe no prob, I seen his expression and though I have to make an icon for Cap'n Jac. :D Glad you liked it. :D And you're right Stache Lovers Unite. :lol:

Congrats on the win Bookgirl, that was a pretty gorgeous pic. :D Well done, enjoy your time with Nicky, but don't keep us waiting too long for the theme. ;)

Yay I won! And with a picture I capped, I feel so proud. Thanks Deirdre. I agree that jaw is fetish worthy!

The past three days I've been at a training on the long term effects of trauma and abuse on children. It's way intense. As it should be I suppose, but I've been coming home emotionally and mentally drained. Tomorrow's the last day-but an all day training on Saturday is just wrong!
So I think I need to name a happy theme. And while yes Jacquie Nick and Greg do make me happy (well just Nick tonight :lol:) for the new theme I want happy/smiling pics. Nick, George, everyones in. 12 pics in 24-26 hours.

(oh look at that Marns I think I'm enabeling your teeth fetish! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back