George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! Got the faq's on Yahoo mail to thank for this. :) Since we were going so slowly pages were expiring before we could get an e-mail out. I was looking for some way to give us more time when I came across a question asking what to do if you couldn't get the page to load all the way. :D I couldn't click on that one fast enough. It may have taken forever to delete the cache but it seems to have worked. :thumbsup:

More theme pics:
long hair
long hair and sunnies
long hair
sunnies
sunnies
sunnies (in profile)

What a contrast - long hair and buzz! :guffaw:

Susan

Last edited:
Steph says no you shouldn't!! :p I love his longer hair, as you can guess from my theme choice. :p

Hehe, we do indeed, but firstly we have to watch CSI... :devil:

It's a good thing that Internet access in my bedroom is worth the fact that I'm sneezing my head off. The dust levels in some corners of my bedroom!
Aww *Hugs* I hope your feeling better really soon. :D So does Nicky, he sends his love.

Well you ladies certainly know how to make it difficult for me... And there are still more to come, gosh this is going to be hard to judge, but I love all the piccies, keep'em coming. :D

Smokey what were you thinking

Um, I was thinking...look at that lovely hand!! :D I missed the wake up this morning (had to go vote, you know!), but I appreciate it now! :)

Nick's even trying to help out MsHandFetish here :guffaw:

Ewwwww!!! :cardie:

Oh. My. Gosh. There are already 102 pics. There's no way. Arrrrrgh! :mad: I hate it when the timing's off for me! Oh well, I'll jump in next time!

Speedy, nice work on all your avis!

I'm going to put my unofficial Capt'n of the Ward hat on here for a moment and hopefully no one will mind :) A while ago I suggested that we up the theme picture limit to 15 or 18 from the 12 that we were doing. There weren't that many of us playing the theme at the time and it seemed like a good way to keep us off the streets and safely locked up in the Ward :lol: Now that there are so many of us Ward Girls playing the theme I'm going to make the suggestion that we go back to 12 pics starting on the next theme. This way it will give everyone a chance to play the theme. Not everyone has access to the internet during their day and when you come home at night and see over 100 pics to go through before you can post your pics it is a bit mind boggling. As I say this is a suggestion if you have any comments you can pm me and if you aren't able to pm yet feel free to make them here. We are a fairly easy going group here and we all have one thing in common, we like to :drool: over this georgeous guy :)

Ok back to :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back