George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie said:
..... Now that there are so many of us Ward Girls playing the theme I'm going to make the suggestion that we go back to 12 pics starting on the next theme...

I'm new here but that sounds good to me, it's hard to go through so many pics and come up with that many! Maybe it's just me, lol! :)

Now that there are so many of us Ward Girls playing the theme I'm going to make the suggestion that we go back to 12 pics starting on the next theme. This way it will give everyone a chance to play the theme.
This makes sense, so many people pics are bound to get repeated more so which so many. SO putting on my mod hat :cool: I am going to approve your suggestion and say that come next theme it please be set as such.

For those who are new this doesn't mean 12 pics in one post but rather split up six and six, or three, three, three, three. So on and so forth. If you have say 6 pics then post them, wait for someone to post after you and then if you have your next set post those. ;)

I'm going to put my unofficial Capt'n of the Ward hat on here for a moment and hopefully no one will mind :) A while ago I suggested that we up the theme picture limit to 15 or 18 from the 12 that we were doing. There weren't that many of us playing the theme at the time and it seemed like a good way to keep us off the streets and safely locked up in the Ward :lol: Now that there are so many of us Ward Girls playing the theme I'm going to make the suggestion that we go back to 12 pics starting on the next theme. This way it will give everyone a chance to play the theme. Not everyone has access to the internet during their day and when you come home at night and see over 100 pics to go through before you can post your pics it is a bit mind boggling. As I say this is a suggestion if you have any comments you can pm me and if you aren't able to pm yet feel free to make them here. We are a fairly easy going group here and we all have one thing in common, we like to :drool: over this georgeous guy :)

Ok back to :drool:

Aye aye, Cap'n!
4-sun.gif
Good suggestions. I'm one of the unfortunate daytime internet deprived, but let's also not forget that we're all in different time zones all around the globe. So one person's day might be another's night, etc.

I'm going to put my unofficial Capt'n of the Ward hat on here for a moment and hopefully no one will mind :) A while ago I suggested that we up the theme picture limit to 15 or 18 from the 12 that we were doing. There weren't that many of us playing the theme at the time and it seemed like a good way to keep us off the streets and safely locked up in the Ward :lol: Now that there are so many of us Ward Girls playing the theme I'm going to make the suggestion that we go back to 12 pics starting on the next theme. This way it will give everyone a chance to play the theme. Not everyone has access to the internet during their day and when you come home at night and see over 100 pics to go through before you can post your pics it is a bit mind boggling. As I say this is a suggestion if you have any comments you can pm me and if you aren't able to pm yet feel free to make them here. We are a fairly easy going group here and we all have one thing in common, we like to :drool: over this georgeous guy :)

I'm with ya on that Captain. Besides, you look through all the photos and then go and post, find a pic you want and then can't remember if you saw it already. Then you hope you're not duping.

See there goes my manners again. I'm really having issues with this. :confused:

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my avi's. I'll be making more and I just might post them over in Fan Art.

Oh, if anyone has a suggestion for a banner or avi, let me know. After all, if it wasn't for MsHandFetish, I might not have my fetish banner.

now for a random pic of Greg

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my avi's. I'll be making more and I just might post them over in Fan Art.

Oh, if anyone has a suggestion for a banner or avi, let me know. After all, if it wasn't for MsHandFetish, I might not have my fetish banner.

Speedy, just checked out your collection again. You have 50 Li'l Stokers and just one hand?! :guffaw:

Speedy, just checked out your collection again. You have 50 Li'l Stokers and just one hand?! :guffaw:

It makes it easier when the next Little Stoker theme comes up. Hand themes are always easy to find. Do I need to collect the hand pics together for you, hmmmmm, MsHandFetish? :guffaw:

It makes it easier when the next Little Stoker theme comes up. Hand themes are always easy to find. Do I need to collect the hand pics together for you, hmmmmm, MsHandFetish? :guffaw:

Okay, you made me go back and look to see if you had a feet folder!
rofl.gif

So yeah, if you could just please go ahead and get that hand folder ready for me, that'd be grrrrrrreat! :thumbsup:

Excuse me ladies, I'm going to sneak some more theme pics in here between your bickering :D

he has bangs, so I'm calling it long
hair
[URL="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/bookgirl20/Season%206/hotnicky4_stoky.jpg"]hair[/URL]
[URL="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/bookgirl20/Season%206/p13.jpg"]hair and shades[/URL]
[URL="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/bookgirl20/Season%207/babs1-1.jpg"]shades[/URL]
shades

Hey where's Yoshi been hiding out? I haven't seen her in here in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Voice from the other side of the world;)
I'm totally agree with you Captain. It'll be much easer. It's sometimes really hard to see all pics which we post. Especially when your Net is not (always) so fast and you opened few windows. Computers like to rebel (my once just closed everything, I waited few minutes before it graciously give me permission to do anything):lol:

And some pretty randoms:
city light:drool:
and with little pretty smile:drool:

Hey where's Yoshi been hiding out? I haven't seen her in here in a couple of days.

She told me that she was going away for Sunday and Monday. Maybe she's having too mcuh of a good time and decided to stay away :) or else the amount of pics was overwhelming and she said next theme. And thanks for the positive comments about the theme pic limit and as always thanks Destiny for stopping by and putting on your official mod hat :) Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Now on to the good morning shots

Smokey look whats attached to those arms :lol:
Steph I believe you like your CatNip :)
blackflag are you ready to go :)
bookgirl Greg wanted to say Good Morning :)
Speedy Nick's feeling a little left out here I know you'll be able to help him out :devil:
thinking of the fond memories :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back