George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Cap'n, thanks for the morning wake-up call, and the laugh! :guffaw:

2. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Hi yall..I made some caps from 2 and a half man from George ;)...hope you like them...

one
    two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    six

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

They're great as usual Babs. I was hoping someone would. It went by way too fast. They really needed George on longer. That was not one of the better episodes! :(

Susan

4. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Thnx Susan, yeah I hoped also he would be on longer :( Exally I neve watch it, I even don't know how far we are in Holland with 2 and a half men ;)...

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:thumbsup: Thanks much Babs! They are great and he looks gorgeous as always!

6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I snagged them Babs! Thanks so much.

But now i have the dilemma of figuring out what folder to put them in! The George folder? Or the other roles folder? Or should I just let them hang in my unplaced bucket?
    See organization causes so much more problems than it resolves :D

7. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:lol:I had the same problem ;) I just put them in my folder New pics :lol: I mean a role? could you call it a role? those 2 seconds :lol:;)

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks for the pics Babs we can always rely on you for some excellent screen caps :) I think I will put them in my generic season 8 file :) Now I do have a question to ask about the suit George wore. Do you think he looks better in a two button suit or the three button one he had on on Monday. I personally think he would look less stiff he wore a two button suit. Just my opinion :)

9. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Oe that is a good qeustion..I love George in a suit ;) he lookt great in a suit...A two or three button? ehhh...I never really looked at that if you look less stiff in a two button suit...:D Sorry hahaha...

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'd need pics to compare, don't remember seeing both.

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Sorry Ladies, I had to go to my auntie's house after school today, so I haven't had a chance to get on to judge your pics, it's going to be difficult, but I'm just about to judge them now... The suspence will soon be over... :p

Oh and thanks for my wake up call Cap'n, loved the pic, and yup, you got it right, I love Catnip. <3

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Cap'n, I've just seen your suggestion of a 12 pic limit, and that is such a good idea, cause I've just had such a difficult job searching through all the pics (not that I minded of course, cause they were all gorgeous) but it just made it very difficult to decide on the winner. :D

Anyhoo, now it's time for me to annouce the winners and send Nicky on his way, I'm going to miss him, been nice spending a day with him... We had a great time!! ;) <3 Right... Honerable mention to CSI Stokes Girl for your pic of Nicky removing his sunglasses, that pic was droolworthy and MsCB for you tasche pic, gorgeous!! :D

Runners Up:

Bookgirl - This pic is just adorable, one of my faves. :D
    Deirdre -Another really cute pic, I love his expression, and the way he's holding his flashlight. <3
    Blackflag - Rear shot... :drool: Need I say more?
    Princess - I love his goggles, and the light behind him, gives him an angelic glow. :D
    Speedy - Another almost rear shot... :drool:
    Cap'n - Between this and the winner, it was such a close call, hehe I love his expression... *Non PG-13 thoughts* :devil:

And the winner is Babs - Long hair and rear shot... :drool: :drool: :drool: Plus this is one of my fave piccies. :D Well done, Nicky is on his way to you. :D Enjoy!!

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Congratulations Babs! [​IMG] and Thanks for caps. You're the best.

As for Yoshi, I saw her signed on last night so I'm sure she will be back soon.

Captain, thanks for my wake up call.

I saw our Georgie on 2 1/2 men yesterday. Watched it during my dinner break.

As for George and Nick I'm going with 2 buttons It looks so much better on him.

However, I think this suit looks best on him Captain is going to love this one

15. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Good grief! :eek:

I'm away for a few days and I have about 8 pages or more to catch up on. My pc seems to be having a bit of a sulk as well and is taking ages to do anything :scream:

Never mind - I'm happy to wait for the quality of pics we get here :D

See what I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.