George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners up! Also known as bookgirl's Christmas wish list-
Blackflag A mini tape recorder to assist with all my paperwork
Jacquie Coffee always!
Babs a mini fridge for my office
Blackflag a new CD player (headphones optional)
Yoshi a random electronic device and a nice operator to go with :)
But I want this from Babs under my tree the most! It comes with all parts pictured, right? :D

I'm sending Nick (and all his electronic toys) your way!

:D thnx for winning but I didn't posted that pic :D...So its fair to let Blackflag make an new theme ;)...it was her pic

If it's me who's giving the new theme, I want profile. I like that limit of 15 so I'll go with that and winner in 24 hours. :lol:

Yes, bookgirl, I'll make sure Nicky brings you all parts when we're done with it. :devil:

Now I sit and wait for the tow truck to finally come and get one of the non-running vehicles in our driveway. We knew all it would take is my brother having to park his mustang cobra on the side of the driveway by the neighbor who frequently comes home drunk. :eek:

Susan

Oooh Babs - numbers 1 and 3 please. :D

Congrats blackflag - lovely theme.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5 with the lil fella :D
Pic 6 I believe he said 'lace' ;)

ETA: I've posted more pics on the account that most of the Ward has a link to. There's some from people on the board here (mainly Wojo) and far too many I've done. There's Greg there too for bookgirl as we both lurk in the same other place :D

By the way Yoshi, thank you for the mobile phone pic and the gadget that you didn't know what it did pic. That gagdet took the fingerprint from the windowsill, but I can understand how easy it was to forget. :D Those arms are just perfect. :D

Babs I was wandering around your site yesterday and I was wondering if you knew anything about these two pics. Obviously it was sometime around A Bullet Runs Through It (pt1 & pt2) and Dog Eat Dog, I was just wondering if you knew anything else. :)

Susan

Hey girls! :) Wow I haven't posted in quite some time..

Sooo.. Babs, have you checked out the TV guide for december 3rd yet? :D They're airing Dead Doll. :D

Nicky

Hey Jaquie - thanks for the extra warmth this morning! It was much needed. :D

Nice theme! I look forward to seeing these! I may need to snag some for the next banner challenge! :devil: :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back