George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Peeps in Waves Hi* Yep y'all are behaving, well as much as a ward of crazy George/Nick obsessed ladies can behave. :p *Peeps back out*

bookgirl20 said:
Jacquie since it's cold season what do you say we just pass some of that nice hot chicken noodle soup around? For purely medicinal reasons :D

How inconsiderate of me not to put a large pot of soup out. I just made a fresh batch :) Enjoy ladies. There's plenty to go around. It a never ending bowl of Nicky Soup :)

Waves to Destiny :) We have been good lately :D

Here are some more hot pics

What more could you ask for I know the man in person
sizzling quite nicely

Jacquie - :lol: Better then Horatio! :lol: That was hilarious! Oh and what a gorgeous picture!!!

Hi ladies!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Since this was an extra long weekend for me I found myself with free time for looking for new Nick pics.
Over at Texan Charm they've massively updated the seasons 1 and 2 screen cap libraries! Oh joy!

But of course once I find pretty new pictures they, much like money, burn a hole in my pocket and I feel the need to share them right away.

You don't mind, do you ladies? :D
dark and brooding
working hard
CHOCOLATE!
my only new season 3 shot

Sorry for lateness ladies. RL is having a poke at my expense at the moment. :rolleyes: :D

What fantabulous pics. Oh my! I see a lot of my personal favourites were there too.

Photobucket isn't playing nice tonight but I'll persevere - our man's worth it lol.

bookgirl new to me and soooo gorgeous
Jacqui I'd make coffee for him every day, any time he wanted
Jacquie my avi will nearly always make the top 6 :D
Babs could have done with this today - he'd have to have been very close though as the fog is dreadful here
blackflag buzz for me - why thank you :D delicious

Today though, I am mostly finding this contribution from bookgirl seriously hits the spot.
Thank you and congratulations - look after Nicky for us.

Hey thanks Yoshi!

Ok for the new theme I want Nick, George, and company with electronics. Weird, huh? I wanted to try something new. Computer, cell phone, anything you have to charge, plug in or put batteries in.
24 hours and since Jacquie brought it up I'm going to experiment with upping the limit- lets say 15. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back