George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag glad to hear you enjoyed you turkey :) If any of you want to post 15 or 18 pics for this theme that works OK for me. I certainly don't mind drooling over extra pics of Nick :D

Good morning y'all :)

Yoshi you had me laughing a good one with those comments :lol: Keep all pics coming ladies.

Oh the caps from last nights show should be good. With luck we will get some new Little Stoker ones as he did make the briefest of appearances last night. It seems that GE is trying to keep the little guy under wraps this year. Maybe GE does lurk here and see what we are saying :) Hi George :)

Hi ladies

Okay, I've been lurking around here for a while, but I had to jump on and say thanks to Babs for the screen caps from last night! :)

I asked this on the episode board, but does anyone have any idea why Nick, Warrick, and Grissom all had Elvis collars last night? The pics of it reminded me again. Weirrrrrd.

Good evening everyone :)

Oh the fun I've had laughing at your comments :lol: I would like to make honourable mentions to blackflag for her Nick with Jacqui pic and Yoshi for her Nick and Bobby D pic. Boy was my mind in the gutter with the comment that Nick made to Bobby D :D

So here are the runners up

blackflag I liked this scene with Nick helping himself to Archie's pen
bookgirl Nick is not happy he has to sing for his results. But we were :D
Yoshi a scene that made Ward girls everywhere happy
blackflag neither Nick nor Greg look to happy here
bookgirl Nick can I rub your tummy :D

And the winner is Yoshi I just had a good old fashion belly laugh with the comment you made about wax :lol: There are sometimes when you see a pic or a comment that you say that pic has to win. Well this was one of those ones. So congrats on winning Yoshi Nick's on his way back to England :)

Ahhh - thank you. :)

Hope he doesn't mind the rain, wind and occasional blasts of sleet. Although I'm sure I'll be able to keep him warm.

Having to think of the next theme off the top of my head. I'll either be back in 24 hours or late Monday afternoon! I'm in the middle of moving house so things are a little topsy turvy - this place is probably one of the only things keeping me sane at the moment. :D

Back to basics - I want Nick/George looking/feeling hot - I'll leave it to your fervent imaginations for interpreting that. I know it's something we excell at here. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back