George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the brow action ladies! It was very difficult to choose but I've narrowed it down finally.

The runners up:
Jacquie mmm early forehead action
Yoshi My sister would say he looks "cornfused"
Babs Glad to see you back this theme Babs!
Jacquie This was the first picture posted and soon as I opened it I knew it would be a very good theme :D
Blackflag I love Nick messing around, not to mention sigh
And the winner is Yoshi. Why in heavens name would you want to squee quietly? This pic deserves a loud and proud SQUEE!

Good Monday Morning y'all :)

As I'm writing and posting this I have a cat sitting on my shoulder waiting for her breakfast. I think she figures if you sits there long enough I will feed her. Eventually Tuppence but Nick comes first :lol:

Congrats on winning Yoshi :) I think that pic has won a few times now. blackflag did an excellent job labeling it OMG.

Here are some random pics

Yoshi Nick's all ready of you :D
anyone for freshly squeezed
not quite this cold yet
hold on Yoshi I need to get a pen
thud
we've been so lucky with the open Nick this season

Congratz on winning Yoshi....Great to be back Bookgirl...hope I stay awhile again ;)...

Jacquie...Daniel is starting to get better but he just don't wanna eat or drink enough :(...tommorow back to the doctor again...

I wish my cats would sit on my feet Jacquie because it's so cold. :D
Guess I'll have to wait for Nick to arrive to warm up. :devil:

I think I need to leave some healing tickles for all those feeling under the weather.

I've struggled to think of a theme apart from 'lots of pics of Nick/George' which is a tad unspecific I feel lol. So I want to see some leather please. As much or as little as you like, where ever you like.

I'll be back later, I have some business to attend to. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back