George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :)

Well it's going to be cool weekend ahead just in time for Toronto's annual Santa Claus Parade. It's either cold or warm for the parade never a happy medium.

blackflag it sound like you will be more thankful this Thanksgiving with no kids around :)

Oh letting you ladies loose on muscles was just perfect. Some pics surprised me and some I expected. So here are the runners up

Yoshi no comment required :p
bookgirl having a good old chuckle
blackflag I would have been disappointed if someone hadn't posted this :D
blackflag again. We all certainly seem to be posting this for various reasons :)
Yoshi again. There is something about this scene that I find ....very appealing :)

And the winner is bookgirl . I don't care how many muscles there are here this is just drool worthy. I don't think I've seen this before. What episode is it from? So congrats on winning Nick is on his way to your place. Enjoy :D

Well done bookgirl :D

I've snagged that winning pic because it's a beauty.

Looks like Jacquie's just told Nick he's going to see bookgirl

Congratz on winning Bookgirl..

Well little late for the muscles :p...did you see this one already? *sorry when someone already put it here* George

Babs said:

Well little late for the muscles :p...did you see this one already? *sorry when someone already put it here* George

Very nice! :D I'm all for any pic of George even if I've seen it before. But NO I haven't seen it before. :D

Susan

Haven't seen that one before at all and thanks. Gorgeous. Should cover a few themes me thinks. :D

blackflag said:
Babs said:

Very nice! :D I'm all for any pic of George even if I've seen it before. But NO I haven't seen it before. :D

Susan
he's here on strike with the writers ;)...the whole cast of CSI walked with them ;)

Oh Babs thank you for that pic of George :) Come on writers and producers and studios let get back to discussions so we will be able to see more of George.

The eye pic really won? :eek: Dang, I was just being a smarta** and couldn't wait to post it :p. Thanks Jacquie!

If my labeling is accurate that picture is from 'The Execution of Catherine Willows' season 3. But my labels aren't always right so I guess I'll have to go watch it again to be sure. Oh the torture! ;)

New theme- I want some eyebrow/forehead action. You know the man's got such an expressive face! Limit 12 pics, I'll be back in 24 hours.

It's such hard work having to re-watch episodes to find out where shots come from. But it's a service we're all willing to provide for The Ward. :D

Theme pics:

Pic 1
Pic 2 mind those frown lines Nicky - although there's no shortage of offers to help sooth them ;)
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6 a little individual brow action lol :D

Thanks so much for such droolyworthy pics. I may not post in here often......but I do come in here a lot! Nice pics!!! :p

I know bookgirl, the sacrifices we at The Ward do for the love of our forum. :D
Nice to see you about CSI_Kat.

More pics for theme usage:

Pic 7 Warrick's impressed with the brow here
Pic 8 ewwww. Someone's gotta pick it up.
Pic 9
Pic 10 can I squee really quietly?
Pic 11 the concentration there
Pic 12

Off to work now - oh joy. :rolleyes:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back