George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaraGrissom said:
Onlytruth, does that mean award shows and random photoshoots, or just movies?

If anyone is having trouble getting non-Nick pics, then ones of GE as himself are okay for the theme.

Jacquie - I was definitely not suggesting that non-Nick pics are "safe" - please get into trouble on my behalf.

blackflag Skip Chasers :confused: What movie is that from?

SaraGrissom if you don't get a response to your question from OT you may want to add a few in from award shows. I'm just going to do non Nick movies and tv shows. I hope that helps :)

Snickersfan01 welcome to the ward. Pull up a chair. We don't bit we just nibble someone with the initials of GCEIII :)D

Here are the rest of my theme pics

Hello, is there anybody there
Rubber Ducky :D
Are you saying I can watch CSI on Spike TV
one of those dog day afternoons in Montreal :D Speaking of Quebec where is Maryse
Phil how many times do we have to tell you
Shorty is upset because he's missing Nick

Liz no more banging into things when you're looking at Nick :lol:

Jacquie, near as I've ever been able to find out is that Skip Chasers is a TV Pilot that was filmed but never aired. It's from around 1998 and I've only got a couple of pics from it, they're posed shots and black and white. It was supposed to be about a group that go after crooks that skip on bail. It starred George, Arsenio Hall, and a couple of others (that I don't remember the names of right now :rolleyes:).

Rest of my theme pics:
Second String
Savannah
Gus
JR Dean (Strange Luck)
Adam
Greg Powell

Susan

Holy package delivery from Savannah there, blackflag! :lol:

I have a friend who used to be a prop master/special effects chic in Hollywood, and she said she worked on the pilot for Skip Chasers. She said she remembers thinking that the show wouldn't make it, but that "the guy from Texas was definately easy on the eyes and would go far!" I nearly dove on her when she mentioned she's actually worked with GE on a few things!

So...how's everyone doing these days? Feel like I've been buried in a plexiglass box with some fire ants for company, myself!

We've been missing you McStokes :) I'm sure your job has been keeping you busy. I hope all the citizens of the county you work in are behaving themselves. And we've also been missing Stoky :( I know she said she's been having computer problems but we still miss her :)

Oooh - off line for a couple of days (apparantly the local servers went down, probably drown. :rolleyes:), and I miss a theme and a bit. :D
I'd struggle to get anything different from the ones already posted for this one so I'll just sit back and drool for now.
I have got to get a copy of Monte Walsh. Stetson and stubble. *sigh*

Good Morning y'all :)

Oh Yoshi Monte Walsh is good. Don't forget the chaps to go with the stetson and stubble :devil: Ride em cowboy :p

Some random Nick to start the day and oh what a lovely day it will be. It's suppose to be cooler today and no humidity. I can breathe :)

Ah Jacquie do you think we should be doing this
I can now see your point
Guys that was not funny!
I'm annoyed that Jim didn't say anything about my cool shades
line up girls it's DNA time Me first :D
tiding up for midnight activities ;) :devil:

I know that there are still more HOT non-Nick pics out there - so feel free to add them to the theme. I'll pick a winner in a couple of hours.

Before I go, though, someone PM'd me about my new avatar and I thought I'd just answer here - No, that's not George Eads. It's Oded Fehr - you may have seen him in: Showtime's Sleeper Cell series, The Mummy/The Mummy Returns (hot Eqyptian guy with facial tatoos), Resident Evil (Carlos), and other stuff. There's a new Resident Evil coming out in September and I was looking at promo pics when I came across that one (which is actually from 2002) and was breathless. Lots in common with our George - super handsome, sexy voice, incredible actor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back