George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining the Stoky hug.

Welcome lelaina! All who love Nick/George are welcome here and we're glad you've joined this crazy group.

Jacquie - I'm with you, imagination is usually way better than the real thing. ;)

ETA: theme pics. Congrats, McStokes
gun1
gun2
gun3
gun4
gun5
gun6

Howdy Ward

first at you´ll big hug in around, you´ll so kindly i don´t know wat can i sai :)
knuddel.gif

and welcome here lelaina feel you free and have fun :)

congrats on winning McStokes :) yes that´s right pic

i´m back from vet since 30 Min. i need 1,5 hrs. to drive to the vet clinic. The doc sais, he operate Kato, the operate takes just 4 hrs. and Kato must overnigth in the vet clinic :( in a few hrs. doc will call me and tell me over Kato´s feeling. I need Nicky for the nigth - can i have? *sigh* need a strong shoulder. Ok enough from us Kato and me ;)

here my first theme pics and McStokes all my best wishes and tought for your re-qualifying ;)

McStokes, we must trainee
common McStokes, we are the best
is it ok with the style?
hey Warrick, i meet McStokes for re-qualifying
poor Nicky
very dangerous

this nigth so long without Kato *sigh*

hey ladies,
thanks for the nice welcomes.
I am sorry for my comment i didn't want to cause any troubles. :(
and i have to say sometimes a little glimpse or what is hidden is more interesting than what is shown.
so nicky keep on wearing those blue jeans! :D

lelaina don't worry about causing trouble. We wardgirls are very good at commenting about things without actually saying them :)

Stoky of course you can have Nick for the night :) I hope Kato is ok. Do let us know how things go.

Jacquie *sigh* hugs and kiss you
122.gif
thanks to have Nicky for the night *hmm* and yes i´m waiting at the moment of a recall from the doc, but it´s late, i hope he calls me. The op must be done now.

*Hugs Stoky* Hope everything goes well, and by all means, please take Nick for the evening!

Yeah, no worries about getting us in trouble...I seem to do a great job at doing that for the Ward! One of these days D is going to handcuff me!

Great pics, everyone...keep 'em coming! It's putting me in the right frame of mind to go blast at a target while a range instructor screams in my face!

Man! While I'm off doing my good deed and getting this flashing lighthouse working a new theme comes up. Must have seen over a dozen pics that I know I have already posted. Now I have to go and really look at what pics I got. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back