George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Ward :D

thanks Blackflag that your enjoy the pic i´ll open next day my photobucket, mine pic is your´ll pics ;) without myself pics that´s mine :lol: and thanks also Jacquie
for nice words after winning pic ;)

Elsie i´m glad to see you here :) and make the game.

Welcome Signy oh dear please ask me not from which side i´ve this pic :lol: i look all over the www ;)

McStokes yeah and what a nice Avi *wow* i´m so happy to see you here :D my help cry do you hear that? and yes you must doing me in handcuff :lol: i´m a bad guy *rrr* :devil:
and when i were earlier here than i have helped also your by resize your avi, but you get good helping from cathwillows she is good ;) Swami and Marns thanks you like my pic and enjoying :) and yea Only you´re here :D

Blackflag really nice theme i love smiles :)
also happy people

nice smile for Blackflag
Blackflag, what do you think now over me? :)
lets have party tonight
ahhh i know it Blackflag, you like my grinning :lol:
Hehe Gris, Blackflag told me a secret :lol:
give me four.. no five

my first theme. Oh it´s late i come in, because pic up for few minutes my Boy Kato, poor :( now he must be calm for six weeks oh men his kneecap was broken from two sides :( hope now it´s good and six weeks going on fast

Now for our viewing pleasure here's some pics from a French calendar. He, of course, has March all to himself. :lol: The pics themselves we've already seen. I think it's just interesting to see what pics they choose for things like this. :lol:

March 2007
March 2007
September 2007

Susan

It might take me a more than 24 hours to post a winner. Who can blame me if I get caught up just staring at all these wonderful smiling pics? :D

Good morning ward :)

McStokes your avatar is to drooool over. I loved that scene :) I was asking you to handcuff people to their computers because it had been a slow weekend but if your still volunteering I gladly be handcuffed to Nick :D

Stoky glad to here Kato's operation went well. Give him a hug for me :)

Some random Nickylicious pics to start the day

there's no stopping Sara looking
those eyes are at it again
I'll lick those fingers for you Nick and whatever else.... :devil:
I know exactly how you feel Nick
come on ladies lets go out for breakfast

My hubby installed a new version of firefox on my computer yesterday and it comes with a spell check. Now I'm adding our collection of Nicktionary words to it so it doesn't highlight every word that we've created .

That's it until later this afternoon. Have a georgeous day :).

I don't think I'll pick smile as a theme again. For every pic that doesn't get in this post (since I can only do 6), I'm sorry. :( I must of snagged at least 20 of them. I gave myself a near impossible decision to make. :eek:

Here goes nothing - your runners up:

OnlyTruth - The bright part of a rather gruesome episode.
Marns - I get the feeling he was up to something when I see this one.
Elsie - You know I love this one. :lol:
Jacquie - From the first time I saw this one, I share your opinion - puurrrr!
cathwillows - :rolleyes:

Your winner is:

Stoky - I think I almost like the little smiles more than the big grins. :lol:

You have no idea how much I've needed these pics. Yesterday was Victoria's 12th birthday and if she could act any closer to the age of 2 instead of 12 I'd be amazed. :eek:

Susan

i'm only here for my short daily visit and wanted to return later but what do i see??? we've got a winner!
Congratz on winning Stoky ...again :lol: not bad. you're doing a very good job with your pics!
i'll be back later and hope to find a new theme by then so that i can start posting new nickylicious pics right away! :D

blackflag said:
Marns, Too bad you didn't put the Aww pic in the theme. It might have won! :)

Yeah, I missed it in my photobucket. And I just figured out that I could have posted that. Just plain stupidity. I don't even know how to write that. :D

Ya know blackflag I keep staring at all the screen caps from that epi, and I have to say...I have a complaint to make with the makeup people again! What is with making GE look grey in the face, but with unnaturally red lips!? He is a gorgeous man, people! He needs no enhancement!

We see him at the 300 premier and he looks great, then on the show he looks all puffy, grey, his eyes look smaller...it's like they are trying to make him look bad...won't work I know, but come on!!

Ok. Rant over. Just had to let it out...whew! :lol:

It doesn't work McStokes. Plus you got to remember that Empty Eyes was probably filmed before our forced break for NCAA Basketball. We've had a month long break, I don't think they (as in the characters) have. Besides you don't know, the powers that be may have reasons for making Nick sooo tired looking. Ulterior motives that we've been dreaming and wishing for, for how long now? :) That's what I hope and dream.

Personally I didn't think he looked that bad in Empty Eyes, At least not at bad as some of the eps earlier in the season. :lol:

Susan

Oh, alright! I'll keep the rants to a mimimum! :D I guess I don't like my boy lookin' so tired...but if it means we get to see an angsty epi down the road to 'splain it...hey, I'm all for that!

I think they're trying to show how the job effects him and stuff, to show that he is a CSI called Nick Stokes who has a harrowing job rather than George Eads the amazingly good looking actor. But still I agree with ya McStokes i don't see why they feal they need to. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back