George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Ward :D hugs around here ;)

Jacquie nice theme must laughing before i´m read so quick your word understand Nick in Latex (my though complete in Latex) :lol: *omg* and thanks for your nice starting pics :)

and btw McStokes hope you are soon back here, we need you ;) help help help....

ok my first theme pics
sure ;) with latex and a little Stoker
Jacquie? what do you think about this? is it also Latex or have Stoky lost it :lol:
no doc that´s not true?! really Stoky has lost this both :lol:
ouuups 2x latex
ok, than we´re going on
don´t fuzzle please :lol: i mean the stache

Yummy. Leftover cupcake batter while looking for Nick-latex pics. :D It would have been better if it was Chocolate Chip Cookie dough!

I don't think we've done latex lately Jacquie, and thanks for the little stoker pics. I couldn't believe I didn't have any for season 5! :eek:

first set of theme pics:

Anyone for a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?
I never had one of these as a baby.
latex #3
Night of the pifflings. (thanks for the pic Stoky)
Could I ever use these arms!
I think this is a favorite of yours.

Susan

Well since it seems like all the pics that I'm going to get are in I will announce the theme winner now :). One thing I've noticed with Nick is he doesn't seem to be wearing latex gloves to much in the field now a days. He's usually wearing black leather gloves. Just something to notice :)

All the pics were excellent but the winner is blackflag , courtesy of Stoky :) I liked the whole scene from this episode. So congrats on winning and Nick is now in your capable hands. Enjoy him :devil: :D

:lol: aww Stoky you make me laugh I love that Chiken dance pic, its brillient :lol: Me and my friends have a chiken dance, and it looks kinda like that :D When is that from?

LOL, where's the "Hey Lady's take cover" from?

George is hot. He looks great on all these pics you posted!

What? I missed the whole theme? :lol:

Hey Stoky, your pics are great! I love all of them. The last one made me laugh! :D

OOOOOOH!! They're airing 'Loco Motives' here TONIGHT! :D :D I am SOOO happy! :)

I've really got to thank Stoky for that pic. I've been searching through Fight Night pics for that one for a while and Stoky was the only place I could find it.

New theme - What I want is what I need. George or Nick only similing and happy. :D After a weekend with the kids I'm desperate for the smile. Limit of 12. Winner somewhere around 24 hours from now.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back