George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome here DJRideout feel you free, have fun and make youreselve comfortable ;) and it´s good with your pic :D
4ENSIX :lol: :lol: yes yes, be careful when Destiny comes. Suddenly she is here :lol: :D

cathwillows thanks ;) big hug i´ve conduced, he needs a lot of help from me to stand up. And thanks for the hot pics :)

some randoms:
sweet evel
hot guy :devil: no comment it´s to dangerous :lol:

cathwillows said:

hot

i have never understood this picture. the messy hair is not his, you can see the hairline of probably a shaved head protruding further than the messy hair. but ive never seen the pic without that hair :confused: i just dont get it!! :lol:

I really think someone took his face and PhotoShopped it onto someon else's body!!

Ok, Ward Girls...here's your two-minute warning...I'll post a winner in the next hour, so get your entries in!

Allmaple :eek: you´ve right, that i´ve never seen before the shave line? that´s totally new for me, not the pic but the tip you give *huh* honest i´m looking everytime only George´s face not the hair :lol: btw. in Evel, i think also he´s wearing a not his own hair, what do you think? possible or not? After Evel Film in all interviews, he has shaving hairs, that´s what i´ve seen

Actually, Stoky, George had hair extensions in Evel Knievel. Apparently, they are very painful to take out and after sitting through an hour or so of the torture, he decided, "Just shave it." (And he never made a better decision, I might add ;))

4ENSIX hair extensions woah, yes, that´s really painful, i´ve them for three years "hairdreams" folks that´s really not funny, and my hair was felted. Poor George, i can understand this :) and yes you´ve right ;) with the decision i´ll agree with you.

eta: sorry false name :lol: change this

:lol: yes cathwillows that´s funny btw. but i like this :lol: and really perfect cut i found is this but also the buzz cut some pics i like so ;)

ok. Sorry to do this early, but I have to run to work soon. So...the runners up are:

Stoky Cuz this is what I will look like in one training scenario!
Jacquie Cuz man, I love me a cowboy!!!

And the winner is:
Babs cuz this one has it all...the shaved head, the gun (my model as well!), the strong shoulders and the other "gun" his muscled arm! Congrats!

Congrats, everyone! McStokes, I'm with you - give me a cowboy any day!

I am SO getting in on the next theme.

And I am making an icon out of Babs' picture. :lol:

congrats on winning Babs you´re lucky Lady the time.
Give us a new theme ;) 4ENSIX yes i know, you make very fast new Icon´s ;)

poor my dog is helpless, i must care him at the backside with a towel when he must going out that´s terrible for him. Hope the next days going better.

McStokes yes Cowboy´s really nice :) and btw. what sais Sarge *waves to him* and the friend of your brother *think his name is Kurt* :lol: how is he feeling? is he yet free? :lol: i´m naughty i know

Awww, I hope Kato is better soon, Stoky. I missed this earlier - what type of operation did he have?

I just made a new icon. :) (My current one)

Can't wait for the next theme, Babs!

4ENSIX thanks ;) i´ll hope too. Kato´s meniscus is defect, 2 times he have had a op on it, but now this meniscus is defect. The doc make a complicated op the name is Meniscus-Release (Tibiaplateaulevelingosteotomie) :lol: sorry it´s a word i can´t vocalized this, it´s easier for me to sai a good word from CSI "polymerase chain reaction" the therapie go ca 6 Weeks *sigh* long time now.

You wait of Babs :lol: be patient she comes. Meanwhile we can make a lot of "random pics" from Nicky/George :) for us all Wardladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back