George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: well done blackflag. I look through all the pics eventually, but by the end I've already forgotten what was posted at the beginning...

I'm working from home and I have 'Crows Feet' playing on the laptop at the same time, so I capped these 'teeth' shots from it:

Cath loves it, we love it!
The teeth are there, but I prefer to stare at those eyes...

eta: I wish I could make screencaps all day, but sadly not, so I have one more and that's it...(until I get bored that is) Smiling, and wearing a lovely white shirt....

Oh Stoky, you are the best! :lol: You know I love those bamboo-pictures! :D He smiles so sweet in them! :)

OMG girls you are killing me! why do you always have to make it sooo hard for me to pick a winner? almost every picture has the potential to be a winner! i think it'll take me another 3 or 4 hours to be able to pick a winner....i hope that's ok with you, but i really have to look through all these wonderful pics and try to find the best.

cathwillows said:
OMG girls you are killing me! why do you always have to make it sooo hard for me to pick a winner? almost every picture has the potential to be a winner! i think it'll take me another 3 or 4 hours to be able to pick a winner....i hope that's ok with you, but i really have to look through all these wonderful pics and try to find the best.
:D don't blame us Cathwillows, we can't help it the man is so cute and hot :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back