George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, huge thanks to McStokes, allmaple, Marns, Jacquie, and Stoky! My test went real well--I'm pretty sure I aced it! :) Thanks so much for everyone's love! Y'all are so great.

And good luck to allmaple on your exam!

Great pics everyone, and I can't wait to see who wins--we've got some great pics!

Woo hoo! Glad to hear the test went well NickGreg!

And Stoky...what happened? You knocked over a display rack at the post office?! :lol: Don't worry...I've done some wonderful things in my day as well that had me turning about 8 shades of red in embarrassment!

don't worry Stoky , that could happen to everybody! :lol: don't feel embarrassed!
look who's laughing at you.... george he saw what happened and just had to laugh! ;)

NickGreg nice i´m glad to hear this i give you a big hug :)

McStokes yea i´m an idiot and sure really embarrassing situation for me :lol: 8 shades of red in embarrassement McStokes you kill me with your comments so funny
mega_lol.gif

my face get only one red than and this is dark red how our devil smilie :lol: but thanks for the consolation :)

Ward in one hr. i will pic the winner ;)

eta: ohhh cathwillows sorry, my side show me know your post, :lol: yes that could happen everybody, but it happens so often me.

Wow, there's a lot going on here! So congrats to everyone who passed a test or got promoted, and good luck for upcoming tests :) And of course welcome to the new Wardgirls ;)

Jacquie you really raised my hopes for Unusual Suspect with posting the "shower scene" :D Damn it wasn't for real ;)

Babs no panik :) i think one hr is ok for the most, i wait a littlebit over this time, but than i think all have posted, unfourtenatly i must also this day application papers writing. My time is very narrow

and yeah Jacquie thanks for your pic they are so cute, that´s from the comming epi here in germany it´s right?
big hug to you :)

Stoky said:
Babs no panik :) i think one hr is ok for the most, i wait a littlebit over this time, but than i think all have posted, unfourtenatly i must also this day application papers writing. My time is very narrow
:lol: no panic, but there where suppossed that people come over for the "party" but they are still not here :lol: oh well now they are to late the little one is a sleep :D So mama is gonna drool a little bit :D :devil:

:lol: Babs party. Oh Dear, today is not my day really
i´m a jerk. Ok will writing tomorrow, have time enough, my mother has hounded me. Let your time until so how i primary i´ve said. And yes, most of us not here huh i mean the others, i´m here

Stoky said:
:lol: Babs party. Oh Dear, today is not my day really
i´m a jerk. Ok will writing tomorrow, have time enough, my mother has hounded me. Let your time until so how i primary i´ve said. And yes, most of us not here huh i mean the others, i´m here
:lol: Party is over :p so I am here :D

Now i think can pic a winner the time is ok an nobody once more post new pics :lol: NickGreg will know who the winner is :lol: and btw. big hug back to you NickGreg i´m glad to hear, when you´re happy ;)

It´s so hard for me to take 6 pics and the 6th pic is the winner, sorry all the pics are great, phantastic and i love them all, most of you have made good work with the funny commentary i´ve look at this and must laughing very loud.

The runners up
OnlyTruth :lol: the look is soo funny also the slogan
NikkyJamezthe panic in their face the liquid latex :lol: great
NickGreg i love this
Jacquie..Warrick do you think we should have washed our hands before grabbing lunch :lol: this is sooo funny i love you for this idea tears runs on my face
Allmaple ...did you just grab my bum? noooo :lol: so near at the winner i sai it before the slogan it´s soo good

and the winner is ......... drumm roll cathwillows
with ching chang chong :lol: so funny Nicky and Hodges look like a dance. Congrats on winning cathwillows Nicky is now in your hands be carefull and give nice new theme.

For all the others, that not in this runners all the pics great and specially Softcake Elsie Babs Marns and Blackflag some pics and slogans maked me happy and laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back