George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes look on the bright side. If you're on the desk handling dispatches you may get more chances to visit the party than if you were out in the cruiser :) What's more important on Thursday. Stopping speeders or visiting the ward on George's birthday :)And yes I know you do more than just stop speeders :)

HAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs across the office singing and ignoring the confused looks of the colleagues*
the most important thing in life is not to worry about the sense of it. just live it to the max and enjoy every minute that gives you joy and also sorrow. feel it.
all the best for you (if you're ever gonna read this).

and I think in some sort of way it's also a birthday for us here in the forum, don't you think?? if he wouldn't be, THIS wouldn't be. so happy b-day to all of you!

love, lelaina

:eek: I've won?? That's so..wow. :D

Let me think about a nice theme.

*think, think*

hmm...*ah*

How about George, Nick, and the other characters kneeling somewhere?

So..new theme: Show me your best pics with a kneeling George/Nick/etc. and give it a comment. The best kneeling pic with a funny/nerdy/lazy/etc. comment will win. Limit 12 pics. Winner announcement in about 27 hours. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on the pc in 24 hours. My mum is still at home then but she'll go to work at midday tomorrow. So I hope it's okay for you.

And now..show me your best pics! :D

*walks over to the party*

Happy birthday, George! *smooch* :D

e020.gif

Hello ward girls

My day at work is so busy, it's totally not fair. I want to party *grumbles*
Congratz on winning, Yurek Very interesting theme

Our little panda bear
Strange, I can look right through her skull
why do I always have to take out the trash?
my ward girls like it clean
he is on his knees :devil:
Need to find some bugs for Grissom

I'm in for a good day. If I can keep from trying to hurt myself. :lol: Everybody has left for the day. I'm all alone.

Interesting theme Yurek. I'll have to search for more, but here's my first 6.

These are the same sneakers I got!
I hate doing the laundry. (how I'm spending my day)
Mans best friend.
Why do I have to check the chimney?
Tell me why we're out here in the desert again?
Just a few more and I'll have a really wacky design.

Some of those are probably pretty stupid, but my brain has gone on vacation! :lol:

Susan

OMG I just laughed so loud...the knee comments are priceless!

Nope Jacquie, I don't do anything important other than give out tickets...!!! :D

There must be a rookie here somewhere that I can make my personal slave for the day so I can stay int he Ward all day! :lol:

That's one of the funniest coffee breaks I've had in the past few weeks :lol:

Thanks for the hug, Jacquie that was much needed ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE!

I really hope he has a nice day.. pics will have to come later.. my laptop doesn´t work and this computer doesn´t really cooperate with Photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back