George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone.

Another fun filled day here in Markham. We had a few centimeters of snow overnight which will mean all the idoits are out on the road this morning :mad: Anyways while you wardgirls are suppling me with sunny pics of Nick I will contribute some random Nick to start the day

oh I only wish it were this time of year
some beautiful lashes
I wonder if there are classes in puppy dog eyes
catching up on the paperwork
thanks blackflag I think I will :)
mad Nick oh he does look so cute when's he mad.

Enjoy you Nickful day people and blackflag enjoy your peace and quite without your niece and nephew around :)

Hey Guys

I don't know if someone has already posted. In Australia we have a magazine called 'Famous' (not sure if it's sold elsewhere). Last week they had a poster of George Eads in a section called "Celebrity's we secretly have crushes on" or something along those lines. It's a picture of him with hair , moustache and posing with his finger to his lips in the 'sshhhh' motion. Have you guys seen that picture?

Hey geeksworld! No, I haven't, but I'd sure like to! Do have have a picture or something of it? :)

Jacquie, your fifth pic is gorgeous! And I see oranges! I loooove oranges! Double-Love it. :)

A poster of George Eads! :eek:
I'm pretty sure I know which pic you are talking about, geeksworld I just can't find it in my photobucket...
And my crush on George is not a secret :lol:
That's what a friend made for my LiveJournal :D

I have the poster, but it is in my locker at work. I forgot to take it out at the end of my shift. I'll scan it and stick it somewhere for you guys when I get it back home, if someone hasn't already posted it by then.
Cheers!

cathwillows I love those pics! I like the first one the best! Made my Monday morning!
BTW.... Where did you get that George pic that's in your sig?? He looks pretty damn sexy if you ask me :cool:

glad that i made your morning! :D
it is from the people's choice awards 2006. it was a group picture but i only needed cath and nick ;)
why should i try to explain it to you, i'll post it!
here you go
and yes, he looks very hot in it! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back