George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jacquie. For some reason I was thinking Face Lift.

CathWillows, you beat me to Dead Ringer, and don't you just love his expression in your last one?

theme pics:

Fresh squeezed orange juice tomarrow morning would be nice. - I know it's a favorite of your Jacquie.
How about sitting on the curb and having lunch with a friend. - another favorite scene of yours.
A bottle of soda would be nice on a sunny day.
A nice boat ride on a hot sunny day.
Examining the pretty flowers on this sunny day.
Am I seeing something or is there someone up that tree?

Susan

I can't look at that last pic too long Cathwillows he looks like he had a bad makeup job!

Lately it's been lookin like they are putting too much lipstick on our boy! :(

you really think so McStokes ? if that is the case i'll change the pic...
i want you to look like hours at our cute boy! so just look at the changed pic
and i hope you like that one better then the first one ;)

wait, what? i know im not very observant of little details but i didnt notice any red-lipsticky like lips. i looked back and only saw pink lip-coloured lips, but maybe im not seeing the right one. :lol:

Maple, go up a few posts of CathWillow's and look at the one labeled "Don't you wish you were there!". They look a little to reddish there.

I also remember someone mentioning it before but I forget if it was over here or in the texan charm thread. :rolleyes:

Susan

i agree with the too red lips! it just isn't natural, at least for a man ;) , to have red lips like this .
it looks as if he kissed a woman and forgot to wipe it off....
well maybe he did kiss a woman and we don't know it :eek: :lol:

oh yeah, sorry, i was with him right before he shot that scene ;) ill make sure to get the non transfer stuff next time :lol:

OMG cathwillows I can't believe you changed that pic just for me! I'm flattered! :D

Yeah, his makeup looked good last week, but the week before that he was looking a little drag queenish!

of course i did McStokes :D
i want everybody to be happy and content and that certainly includes YOU !!!
i'm glad that you like the new one

Oh wardgirls the pics are doing their job. Either that or it's hot flashes :lol: Some of the pics have been gasp for breath time when I've opened them. Keep up the good work :)

I don't think the lipstick the last couple of weeks has been as bad as some shots from earlier scenes.

eta: cathwillows what was this pic you changed for McStokes. For all I know it could have been a winner :)

*hugs you!*

Wow, ya know...looking at pictures of GE helps cure a concussion! Another thing to add to the list of "why GE is good for you!"

Hi all :D Oh I have to go back through the pages to find some pics of GE in 'Fallen idols' becouse he looked so good :D

and maybe later I'll compete in the theme, but right now i have to watch the Oscars and my PBR event, so bye!!

and love all the pics everyones been posting, he is such a good looking man :D

I didn't find any new pics, does any one ahve any? and didn't he look good last night? :D

oh and Destiny i read and understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back