George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Stoky, you made my heart melt.

I don't have anyone to spend Valentines Day with, I do have a crush on someone, but he likes my best friend, so I thought I'd just sit here and enjoy looking at GE pics all day, and pretend he was my boyfriend.. :D

:lol: Marns i´m glad that you like this. I´m also have anyone to spend Valentines Day ... but no we have the Ward correct ;) and Nicky is our Boyfriend

Hy McStokes yes the game is not over ;)and i´m glad that you make the play with us Softcake must working hard :( and i think she is soon at home. Nice that you´re at home now after this long working hope you can relax now and have fun with us and the Nicky pics :)

Hello Ward from snowy, sleety central Massachusetts. Sitting here because the kids can't go out in this so someone has to stay in and watch them. That's me because I don't have enough strength to run the snowblower. :D

Love all the pics. They're deffinately warmer looking than out the window. :D

Susan

Hy Blackflag nice to hear, that your and the kids in the house is it strong snowblower? Here in germany so ugly muckweather raini and 9°C my dog and i we´re went for a fiew hours throug the sludge :lol: our look was very dirty.

Good evening, Ward!

I hope you all spent a nice Valentine's Day with a Nick-clone ;)

It was fun to look at the pics you posted for the game, very creative, like always ;) But you also made it hard for me to pick a winner, so the runner-ups first:

Babs with one of my favorite pics ;)
Marns with the square jaw
nicksarafan2 not exactly square, but how could I resit? ;)
Stoky I like that hairstyle
Jacquie You knew I'd love that :D

And the winner is... blackflag because that is one very creative approach to the theme! :)
Congratz, blackflag put Nicky in the play-pen for us.

Glad you liked it Softcake. I got it from you a couple of months back in my paper theme. :D

OK - new theme. Since we're buried in snow (and sleet) here I want something white. It can be clothes (shirts) but it doesn't have to be. You can use your imaginations. Limit of 12 and I'll pick the winner in around 24 hours.

Susan

Blackflag thanks for theme have an question, you mean the clothes in white, but Nicky don´t wear it? is it correct? :)

Stoky said:
Blackflag thanks for theme have an question, you mean the clothes in white, but Nicky don´t wear it? is it correct? :)

Nicky can be wearing it or someone else can be wearing it. It doesn't matter to me. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back