George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you were too late, McStokes there was a potential winning pic in your post ;)

I'm off to bed, so I'll play when I'm at work :D

Your 4th one and your last one have a great warming effect on me McStokes. :D

Of course that can happen with any picture of him! :lol:
Susan

I only have a few moments to have the computer, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's day and to wish the theme game a happy birthday -- that's right we started playing this exactly one year ago (2/14/06). The first theme was selected by NickStokesFan -- who found herself hopelessly in love with a guy and left us behind. If you figure that we play a new game about every 18 hours, that means that we have had close to 250 themes since we started!

woah OnlyTruth that´s nice thanks to say this, i´m here in the ward since Oct. 2006 :lol: my accident with my dog. But so long time. Oh that´s worthy to make an
00003653.gif

Theme Thread :)
Nicky is happy
eta: ok, now it´s late and hope you all have had a nice day :) night and sleep very well

Wow, 250 games long... cool :D wow we sure love our Nick/George.... he rocks :D

oh and Happy Valintines Day :)

I don't have a boy, but for all that do happy day to you :D

SMW

Hey Ward,

I'll skip this theme, 'cause I'll be on vacation for a couple of days. I'll be in Winterberg. That's in Germany :D.
So, I guess I'll be back in 5 days or so. Maybe I'll be here this afternoon- that's afternoon in my time. :lol:

Bye!!

Marny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back