George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes sorry you can't play the theme but duty does call sometimes. I hope you have a uneventful time. We're expecting the storm tonight and tomorrow and I know that all the idoits will be out on the road in the morning. If we didn't have to go to work tomorrow I think we would stay home

Here are some more square pics
a very nice square jaw :lol:
the part that Nick's in looks square :lol:
the warning sign turned on it's side would be square :D
the part of the computer screen that has Nick's pic
the end of the foil wrap box is square
the containers for the take out breakfast

Yes Stoky we're expecting a storm tonight. It's from the same weather system that blackflag and McStokes will be experiencing. We can all complain about the weather at once.

Poppin' in to say hi again! So far it's ok here...sunny one minute, gray the next. But we're definitely getting snow because...and here's where I will sound like a country hick...I can SMELL it! Yup. I can smell snow in the air! Anyone else know what I'm talking about? *I hope!* :lol:

Yeah, McStokes I know what you're talking about ;) When it's about to snow, the air has a unique smell. Not that I have much experience with snow - we've had like two days, and that was this year's winter. In fact we're expecting temperatures to rise to about 15° Celsius (what's it,about 40 Fahrenheit?) in the next days :rolleyes:

Nice square pictures so far. I knew it's not that hard ;)
And Stoky your square dance pic made me cackle :D

yes McStokes i´m also know what do you mean.

and here it is raini and dirty weather

:D thanks Softcake i remember this pic for long time in the Ward post´s named chicken dance :lol: it´s so funny, and i love you´re new banner and yeah i´ve level one :lol: and the Celsius/Fahrenheit look here
it´s over 50 F

McStokes and softcake I know exactly what you mean by smelling snow in the air.

blackflag I for one minute don't blame you for your watch and see what comes attitude. In the last few years some of the tv stations have spent 10 minutes or so on the news explaining how the city will deal with the snow that is expected. And guess what the city usually gets didly squat. Since my husband and I have to go in to the store Wednesday we are planning on leaving early. If there's no snow we miss most of the morning rush hours

Some pics to warm us all up
an appetizer
the salad
the main course
dessert
tea and coffee

Congratz on your promotion, Stoky :) And thanks for the link, I'll bookmark it for further use :)

elsie made that very cute banner, I snagged it from the Fan Art forum und will keep it for a couple of days - after all, it's Valentine's day coming up :)

Georgeous pics, Jacquie very yummy. Can I have this for dinner every day, please? :D

softcake I think we'll all have those courses for dinner every night. We'll make it standard ward food and it's something that we'll never try off :lol:

Stoky congrats on the promotion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back