George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having trouble bringing up the pics that Babs posts. I'm glad I didn't use the last one - almost did, since I do have that one. :lol:

Susan

blackflag if there are any pics from Babs that you might want to see and can't let me know and I can pm them to you :)

Sorry for interupting the theme, ever heard of The Sims? Well I've started making people from scratch and I made Nick!:lol:
snapshot_72d9575e_f2d957a3.jpg

How'd I do? I can't find a good buzz, so I stuck to the earlier season hair.

OK. Time to pick a winner, sadly I don't have much time (do you ever have days where you think "I work with idiots"? Right now I am having one of those days... so must be quick)

Suffice to say, all the pics were fantastic, classic Nick georgeousness ;) and I could post many winners, but this one by softcake really makes me *sigh*.

Congrats softcake, Nick is all yours...

Morning girls!

Yay, I won! *grabs Nick and hugs him* Thanks, elsie :)

I'm afraid I'm running out of challenges... *thinks* *thinks more*
Okay. Nick/George etc. and there has to be something square in the picture. That's not as hard as it might sound ;)
Limit is 12, I'll pick the winner in about 24 hours.
Have fun :D

Morning Ward

im short and quick in here.

congrats on winning Softcake when i´ve time enough make pics later Nikky really nice pic :)

Thanks Jacquie. When she posts 6 I can bring up any single pic, but I freeze when I try to bring up another one. Don't have any reason why, and Babs is the only one it happens with. (didn't used to happen even with hers)

just one theme pic for now:

square pics on the wall

more later.

Susan

Congratz on winning, softcake! I don't have time to search/post pics, so I'll do that later.

Congrats Softcake!

Would love to play, but I think I'm gonna get called in because of impending bad weather. Jeez...I feel like I live at my job lately!

NikkyJamez Sim pictures like that would actually belong in the Art forum, just thought I would give you a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back