George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie i dont think you can get more open than that evel jumpsuit :lol: well we could try but i dont think D would aprove... :devil:

*sighs* Ah, open 'nick' shirt pics are the best! :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes and great pics, I am drooling all over my desk and squeeing with joy at the pics, my colleagues now think I am completely mad! :D You're never too old to squee ;)

Marns I never thought about that hickey-thing before. I guess elsie's not as innocent as we all believe :devil: ;)

Nice new avatar there, elsie :D I'm glad you like your birthday present.

:D yes Elsie we all hope know we can to sweeten your day and nobody here is to old, to young or to mad so squee or to go into raptures :lol: and right your Avi looks very nice
good working from Softi :p ;) and yeah, you have a banner :lol: is soo cute like them

Marns yeah you have a nice favorite pic

softcake said:
Marns I never thought about that hickey-thing before.

My mind gets creative when thinking of George/Nick.

I think I found out why there are always warnings above threads. I was drinking coffee and I opened a Nick-pic and (here comes the good part) I dropped my cup! What a waste! My mom was just standing there and she could have thought anything else than "What the- oh, nevermind, she's on CSIFiles again".

Elsie, I love your Avi. He is too cute!! :D

softcake said:
Marns I never thought about that hickey-thing before. I guess elsie's not as innocent as we all believe :devil: ;)

Nice new avatar there, elsie :D I'm glad you like your birthday present.

I am innocent, no really I am. :lol:

Yes, I love my new icon (thanks softcake) and notice how it fits with the theme too! Yum...

I don't mind you posting your last 6 Babs, more yummy pics to look at is always good. Enjoy Toe Tags. :)

Babs in theme pic 10 is an little mistake, a double http:// i have open the file, but is just an information for you ;) not worry or angry meaning from me

It's been enjoyable looking at all the open neck pics and I didn't even pick the theme :D Surprisingly there are a couple I don't have :lol: But I do now :D

blackflag the weather people are calling the storm we're suppose to get a storm. Oh well that's what 4 wheel drive vehicle are all about

Jacquie said:
It's been enjoyable looking at all the open neck pics and I didn't even pick the theme :D Surprisingly there are a couple I don't have :lol: But I do now :D

blackflag the weather people are calling the storm we're suppose to get a storm. Oh well that's what 4 wheel drive vehicle are all about

Jacquie, when you're in Massachusetts and the storm is comming up the coast they call in a Nor'easter. All it is, is a big storm. I think this is the 3rd one they've predicted, the other 2 fizzled out.

I am surprised that there actually were a couple of open nick shirt pics that you didn't have yet! :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back