George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathwillows that buzz picture of yours is a dead ringer for my brother. I've been trying to find a picture of him to scan and show y'all...I know it sounds sick, given my fascination with Nick/GE, but my brother does look like him a bit!

McStokes your brother looks like that?! OMG :eek:
why didn'T you tell that before??? you have to find a pic of him!
how cool is it to have a brother who looks like george eads?!!! :D

Cathwillows I think it might just be that one pose where he really looks like him! :lol: He shaves his head like that alot.

But my other brothers' friend REALLY looks like him. To the point where at a funeral recently everyone was muttering..."is that the guy from CSI? What's he doing here?!" Now...there's a picture of Kurt around this house somewhere, so I will go on a mission to find it for you!

wow that would be great! i really want to see a person from 'real life' ;) who looks like GE!
i am amazed what kind of people you know, because nobody i know looks a bit like any celebrity :lol:
i wished i knew someone who looked like that !!! :D

cathwillows ouhh thanks nice words and i love your pics they however great :)

McStokes friend from your brother looks alike GE, how old is he married and what sign of the zodiac he has? pic pic :lol:

:lol: I was just about to ask the same :D

Is he married? Does he want to get married? See, I'm a single woman, I can cook, clean, iron shirts, I love monchichis and piggies and I know how to use handcuffs! :lol:

Softcake i think you´re in bed :lol: aha that´s what us ladys awake right :D oh common McStokes tell us,
and yes i´m also single Lady ;)

:lol: He's 36. He does have a girlfriend, but...ya know...I can always persuade him to marry a nice Ward girl! Actually, he visited Germany in November and had a great time, so there are a few of you who might get lucky! :lol:

Seriously, he's a great guy, and is a lot like Nick. He's got a heart of gold, great sense of humor (runs in the family *cough*) would do anything for you, and trouble does seem to follow him at times, just like our Nicky! Listen to me...I sound like I'm selling him to all of you!

No way, Stoky *smacks pillow* :D

Yay, catfight in the Ward! Come and join! :lol:

(sorry, Sarge...)

I'm officially off to bed now, it's almost midnight.
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite you! :)

*grabs monchichi, puts on jammies and heads off to the bedroom* ;)

I sell him to you real cheap! Ok, I'm digging merrily through pictures now, and will try to post some tonight!

:p :lol: Softcake ok *grab a big Pillow and smacks back* and i think *wave to Sarge he is amused, i´m right* Softcake dear sleep good and nice ;)

McStokes big hug, big kiss, ;) we are the best friends ya :lol: and you will post them this night, oh dear, than i can´t sleep, i sit here and wait for them. Oh, please do you now his sign of the zodiac he has? Now i´m so ecxited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back