George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow empty ward last night looks like Stokey Cathwillows and Jacquie had to man the fort all on thier lownsome sorry about that guys :(

Oh and congrats on winning Elsie :D

Good morning, I'm here!

Was making up some lost time from the "big headache" so I worked Midnight Friday until 5PM Saturday. Then I tried to get some sleep and actually have a life! I'm not even sure where my husband is at this point!

Congrats Elsie...pick us a fun theme! :D

PS... Stoky do you ever sleep??? :D

Hi girls!

I haven't been around for - two days, I think... real life sometimes just interferes.
How many themes did I miss? I'll have fun catching up with the pretty pics.
And congratulations on winning, elsie :)

:lol: :lol: McStokes Softcake yeah nice you´re back big hug to you :D Softcake cheer up ;) and you´ve missed 2 themes when my Nickbranding brain is ok :lol:
and McStokes that´s true you´ve long work time and you don´t know where your husband is, *huh* hope this based of your work, not he is totally missing? Ever sleep? :lol: no more than never sleep most time i´m awake until 4°° am i´m a night person.

Specially for you´re back big hug and he is proud of you and your working ;)

Elsie clap clap clap Elsie :lol: we need a new theme i know i´m a pain in the neck

oh i´ve so quick with my first answer, Ward sorry morning and good afternoon Ward i´ve forgot :lol:

Jacquie thanks for the so cute pics, and the first where did Nicky looking under the table :lol:

Thanks Jacquie, and thanks for the congrats everyone. :) I'm finally here to give you a new theme, I'm sorry I made you wait... :rolleyes: ;)

OK, hmmm new theme? Everyone knows that I like the buzz, but I would like to see Nick/George etc. with his variety of hairstyles. Maybe I can find a new favourite amongst them... 12 pics, about 26 hours, many different hairstyles... enjoy! :)

:D thanks Elsie really nice theme and it´s ok with waiting it was a joke from me ;)
knuddel.gif
big hug from me

here my first theme pic

buzz cut from George
longer hair
short with long sideburns
classical and my favorite hairstile
blond, long and *sigh* angelface
another classical and favorite *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back