George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Internet's still screwy. :mad: So I may or may not be on for the next couple of days. Cable company's comming on Tuesday.

Susan

woah cathwillows *sigh* the 4th pic :lol: really angry i love this. And the 5th i´ve never seen? soo cute men.

:D i´m looking for McStokes :lol: the pic? *please don´t beat me*

Argh! I can't find the ones I'm looking for! Ok, I know people are gonna look at these and say "he doesn't look like him at all!" But I can't find the ones I really wanted. But it was fun going thru old pics anyway.

*Edited to remove pics cuz they suck!*

There ya go, Stoky!

McStokes said
Ok, I know people are gonna look at these and say "he doesn't look like him at all!"
i have to admit that is what i thought when i saw the pics! :lol: maybe there is a little resemblance because of the cap ;)
but he looks like someone i think i've seen somewhere, but i'm not sure.
well i know i haven't seen HIM, but someone who looks like him ;)
where in germany was he? maybe it was really him whom i've seen :p :lol:

McStokes a little bit sure ;) and btw he´s looking really nice *sigh* he is great ya? which height he has, i´m a little Wardlady :lol:

yeah, I know...they suck. I'm really mad because I can't find the one that looks EXACTLY like the pic cathwillows posted! Anyway...he's 6'4" if you still want him!

wahhh 6´4? i´m 5´5 i´m a dwarf :lol: he look nice really, :lol: but i´m older ;) and yes i will

now you´re shocked because of my height? McStokes :rolleyes: or my age?

:lol: ok, now it´s really late for me and i make for y´ll some random pics
Wardladys let us drive to a nice Beachparty tonight
the car is big enough for us all
and btw. don´t forget the handcuffs :lol:
that´s not the right handcuffs - huh :lol:
foxed :p
it´s late and i must sleep

Night ward ;) sleep well and for tomorrow good start

Jacquie sorry these i´ve seen it know, mea culpa, you´ve since 90 post´s promoted congrats your promoted Coroner :)

Stoky said:
wahhh 6´4? i´m 5´5 i´m a dwarf :lol:

I'm only 5'4"! haha.

And I've been so busy lately, girls! I have no time to find pics. But yours are great, everyone! It brightens up my day.

I'm going to bed now--I might have strep! Sleep is my best friend! Thanks for all the NickyLove!<3

Good Monday morning, Ward.

NickGreg sorry to hear you may have strep. There is a quaratine box set up in the corner so you can participate in the fun but not infect anyone :lol:. I hope you feel better soon :)

Some random Nick to start things on a Monday. We're going to need some heating up around here because Old Man Winter is sending another blast of Artic air our way later today. Fortunately it will only last a couple of days.

the burning intensity of those eyes will start some fires
a shy cowboy
let me muscle the cold weather out of there
what's to say about this one :D
I think we all like this one
Nick flash time

Morning Ward :D

thanks Jacquie vor the warm up Nicky pics :) they are good for us and helps us to have nice minds. You´ve got mail ;)

NickGregxTheLove you´re 5'4" ok, we are Hobbits :lol: but therfore we are nice i´m right? and sorry to hear that you´ve strep :( Get well soon and go into the quaratine box how Jacquie sais :lol:

Marns the geeeeze make´s me giggeling :lol: but the first i can´t see?

some random pics to make me a happy mood
he´s happy
his wonderful eyes
come into my arms
all for the Ward

now must wash my dog with a medishampoo :( he has an fungal skin infection it´s so tough my poor dog. Wish you nice day and a good start in the week for all sick people get well soon :)

Yes Stoky I know I have mail. Thanks :) I'm not the fastest at responding but I will don't worry :)

I will be out of the ward all day so have fun while I'm gone. I be back this evening probably 12 hours from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back