George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I never really noticed that during the longer hair phase from season 6, that for part of the season he parted it on the left (as is true when it's shorter) but then later, when it got much longer, it was parted on the right....the things you notice when you look at a bunch of hair pics all in a row :)
Congrats Elsie! I only have a few minutes this afternoon but I may try to come back later with some theme pics (which, of course, means that the chances that I'll play this theme are very, very small....)

Well, a joke, yes...but I mentioned one afternoon how GE's hair resembled one of those dolls called a "monchichi" when it was growing out from the buzz...so, I had to find a picture to demonstrate!

Thanks for the laugh, McStokes, I squealed so loud you should have heard me on the other side of the pond :D
I just love my monchichi ;)

McStokes said:
Well, a joke, yes...but I mentioned one afternoon how GE's hair resembled one of those dolls called a "monchichi" when it was growing out from the buzz...so, I had to find a picture to demonstrate!
:lol: okay, I am a blond you know :D its fun :lol:

*dusts off hands*

Then my work here is done! Glad I could give y'all a laugh! Now I have the stupid song for that doll in my head "...monchichi, monchichi, oh so soft and cuddly..." Grrrr... :mad: :lol:

:lol: you´re great i´m laughing without end and tears runs up over my face oh McStokes what would i doing without you
mega_lol.gif

*omg* also funny every day is cathwillows hy guy where are you?
ok make the second set
hey i´m so cute
Onion cut
best cut :lol: look of the cut Ladys not of the butt
buzzy and fluffy
old fashion style
Babyhead

yes softcake I certainly know the comfort and support of the ward. Huge hug to everyone. Squeeze. Feel better now. Thanks :).

You know for all the times I've played the themes and posted pics I still find it interesting to see my name pop up when someone else is posting pics. It just goes to show we all appreciate each others pics :) :)

good day or good evening ward. haven't been here the whole day and i don't think i'll have time to post many theme pics but i wanted to post some, so here they are.
i didn't go through all the pics so there are probably some double pics...
and sorry Stoky to leave you alone after our nice time the last two days ;) all on our own

nice almost-bald head
the hair grew a bit longer
even longer and no, he's not jessica tuck :lol:
i like this look, especially with the glasses
the beautiful buzz
yes, he likes his hair cut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back