George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow down folks reminder on the Chatting issue, as I said in the other thread the cure is worse then the syndrome for that problem. ;)

Thanks for the reminder Destiny :)

Oh I won! So lets see what I can come up with as a new theme. It's been a long time since we did this, so lets see Nick in his vest. Something easy for all you party animals :) Limit is 12 and I will pick a winner sometime Saturday afternoon. So say in about 30 hours. Happy hunting :)

Good morning and afternoon Ward :D

ohhhhh i´ve a hangover.... :lol: no no not an alcohol peculiar
computer hangover :lol:

first Destiny thanks so much to have the party last night and for your reminder ;) and now it´s quieter here and good for the board i think :)

Jacquie congrats on winning and yes that´s the pic we all love :lol: it´s a classiker i love these. And thanks for your theme it´s really nice and good for relaxing now :)
You give us 30 hrs. thanks, than i can make my pics a littlebit later, have a lot of homeworking and must make these first :rolleyes: not great lust therfore
Yurek came slowly into the ward :lol: oh dear, how do you feel this day?

Ok Guys now i´ll cleaning my rooms (the rest of partytime last night :lol: *sigh* see you later

*opens the door to the Ward quietly and pokes head in...*

Is everyone passed out on the floor from all the partying? :D Man, we had a great time yesterday. And today is Texas Independence Day! Woo hoo!

I'll try to post some theme pics later in the day. This weather has screwed up my internet access so much I never know if I'm going to have it from one minute to the next. :mad:

Two hour school delays are worse than snow days!

Susan

McStokes :lol: and the party time is going on by you with the independent day? what sais Sarge to this?
Is he in? *waves to Sarge* :D

i´m ready with homecleaning *hmm* i don´t like this but must do.

Blackflag sorry to hear with your weather and computer hope the problem dissapear

Babs also computer problem, oh guys i must living in your countrys that where good for me and i can help, hope is not serious with your computer "virus"

ok can make my second theme set
very yummi Vest pic
Vest and a little open Neck
a thinking and concentrating Vest
Vest in a nature
Vest and nice Profile
cute Vest

The rain has lightened up some, and that's not saying a whole hell of a lot! But the link seems to be more stable than it was starting at about 2 yesterday afternoon. All morning it was fine. Once the weather started comming in I couldn't keep the link up for 5 minutes. :(

Some theme pics:

I think my heads spinning after yesterdays partying.
Was I supposed to see that?
Don't loose your head, Jacquie.
Some of those ward girls are gonna have a hard time today.
Maybe I should take a picture for blackmail.
Caught again!

I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms today. I did actually sit here eating m&m's for at least half of yesterday. I ran out and I want chocolate. :D

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back