George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is not sad at all! only hard stuff is good stuff ;)
the light drinks make me dizzy :lol: don't ask me why...
i have NO idea! but this way i can stay awake all night in this nice bday party

you see and what i mean McStokes that´s the hardcore Guys here *brrrr* sorry i must me rock :lol: no cathwillows maybe have a change i drink whisky on ice or beer no other drinks no vine, no champaign, no Longdrinks and other couriosity, i like plain faire ;)

You really unicate cathwillows

Wow, this has been so much fun today! I love you guys!

Think I'm gonna head to bed...my head is actually starting to hurt a bit. And I have to go to work again tomorrow...back out on patrol!

Have a great night!

yes good night to you too McStokes !!! have fun at work tomorrow :p
i can stay at home and maybe watch some csi-nicky!!! it could be grave danger!
that will be fun ;) and also sad :( but it's always great to see him!

and we love you too!!!!

Well ladies I'm going to take my Nicky clone and call it quits for the night. I'll let you party animals continue to have fun and fun it has been today :)

Some random Nick before I leave
early season 7 yumminess
all puffed up
and ready to bring the bad guys down
not happy with what he saw but a nice profile :)
loud purrrrrr
Griss here's a list of things needed to clean up the ward :)

Ladies again it's been fun!. Thanks Destiny for letting us have our party :) and a big thanks to George Eads for giving us a reason to party :) :)

pity but i can understand you McStokes you have hold here in a long time after a hard working "i love you" ok than i wish you a very loveley night - sleep good and have nice Nicky Dreams ;) for you to good sleep

a delivery pa..... ok no words more you know it ;) sleep well and big hug

eta: pity Jacquie oh you also leave the ward *hmm* but ok it´s really late and i´ve understand ;) your pics sooo nice and cute thanks for this. And also i wish you a very nice night and yeah however nice Nicky dreams specially for you to cuddle him :lol: see you later in the ward ;) i´m sure also of in few minutes ;)

oh men cathwillows you make me crazy that´s unfair how i can sleep this morning (is now morning here) :lol: i love pic two ohh these man kills me really.

ok i'm off now ward! it was a nice bday party and very nice pics. unfortunately no winner today. but this way there's something to look forward to tomorrow. good night everyone and see you tomorrow :)

but i have to post another last pic tonight! can't resist ;)
beautiful smile
ok two pics because he is so wonderful :devil:
glasses and white shirt

Hi all :D

so i'm reading strange topics right now, have no idea what is going on in here :lol:

oh so today is March 1st, it snowed today, now it is all melted... and it's some ones Birthday!!! :D

I'd submitt theme pics, but I have no idea what the theme is, so for now, I bid you all ado... actully I'm just popping over to the Nick/George discussion thread ;)

night!

Oh cathwillows your really crazy guy (oh don´t hit me for the word) :lol: these pics i´m really feel happy the second is soooo nicklious ......moment, i see you have CSI Level One yeah ... congrats to your promoted *big hug* and welcome in the oner ;) ok i´m now off too, have a long stay in here for GE birthday and many doing for his gifts *hmm* boy i hope you´ve seen that but also i hope he or your GE have had a nice birthday party ;)

Night Ward and sleep all very well *big hug around*

Nsf2 :lol: it´s not a discussion thread it was Georges 40th birthday *huh* but ok the day for us germans is gone you can few hrs. many wishes give to him ;) look the Ward and look into Texan Charme ;) yeah our Georgy is now 40 years old or young (he looks very young) have fun and a nice night and very well dreams - sorry but i must go off now it´s late here 4:07 am and i must wake up in 2 hrs. :lol:

;) .. and sorry for double posting was not an unholy tendency
was an unholy sorry these ;)

*slowly walks into the ward*

Morning girls!

I just woke up and had some breakfast...though it's already 1.30..lunchtime. ^^

Let's pick a winner then.

The nominations:
NikkyJamez A very nice view! :D
softcake A great kneeling pic
blackflag I like those expressions on their faces
OnlyTruth Chalk up one for you because of Warrick and sunglasses :D
Stoky Another great expression on his face :D

And the winner is: *drumroll*

Jacquie
That pic is so hilarious! It had to win!
So please Jacquie, throw in the next theme! :devil:

*gets herself now another tea*

morning ward, or should i better say good day?! *yawn*
thanks for the congratz Stoky i only realized the promotion when i read your post ;)
and i can give the congratz to Jacquie for winning! i'm sure we'll get a nice new theme

eta: to match the theme and purpose of this thread i'll add some pics ;)
crazy hair wth did he think when he got this cut?!
yep! you are right! very funny!
and again the blue shirt just can't get enough of it! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back