George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
i´ll think it´s a littlebit lucky for us McStokes his birthday ;) not all the days must be crazy and hard you know?
oh i love this day, i´ve this day full of laughing that´s what i love so. And sorry it´s really a compliment for you McStokes i´ve laughing every day of your comments so cute so unique and bombastic. Ok let us back to Nicky and George :lol: where is Yurek ok i know you feel not so good, but give us a sign of life *please*

eta: no no it was not it is yet *hmmm* ??? Come on Ward, for you it´s evening, here in Germany is it 1:56 am the 02.03.07 and we are the hardcore Guys :lol: please let us not alone!

well maybe we should just have a small party. just you Stoky , McStokes and i. could be fun, although it would of course be better with all the other ward girls!
but i think we should ask george what he thinks about the private party....
bring it on!!! ;)
PAAARTY

I was so jealous this morning because I knew all the European Ward Girls were already up and partying without me! Now where are you??

*Breaks out loud speaker from the patrol car* HEY! EVERYONE LISTEN UP! THERE'S A PARTY GOING ON HERE! LET LOOSE!

Yurek hasn't been on in a while last time she posted i think she said something about tacking medicine maybe then went to sleep, hope shes okay theres nothing worse than being ill :(

It's all gone quiet at the party i wasn't there much but it looked really good and you all seemed to be having fun.

Well i'm off now tests first thing tommorow and i havn't revised, opps. Thanks for a great party all *hugs all round* night and i hope you all have great nicky dreams :D

yes McStokes your also Hardcore Guy *hmm* cry so loud as you can :lol: nice ideas and i hope it helps

cathwillows moahhhh these pics kills me the first his strange look, and the second his *teeeeth* omg i love this man :lol:

Stoky...you know I'm a girl, right?! I'm a lovely, tall redhead with green eyes! A Celtic Goddess!

...who happens to own a gun or two!

McStokes :lol: what´s the matter? yes i know that you´re a girl and finaly green eyes and red hair (long hair)
i´ve not meaning you´re a men! And Guy´s is for us all if men or woman - not the same "gay´s" *hmmm* i mean hardcore guys! ok :lol: was not an affront of you? when i came in the ward i sai guys, what is now the mistake when i say guy in singleword? oh dear, sorry it was not about you :( that´s not fair to let me stay here and give no answer, i´m not ugly and unharmful

*grrrrr+ yes McStokes i make me some twittings and than :lol: oh your :devil: beast, but ok ;) i love you. No really and serious, when i say guys i mean all of us also when i speek several of you ;) ok? guy is guy and Gay is Gay. end of this back to Nicky or George is yet his Birthday Party :)

ok Yurek comes not, we can make some funny random pics :) is it OK?

oh no let me be? it´s for our theeth McStokes :lol:
burps :lol: the best pic i found
this smirk is bombastic
and yeah chicken dance :lol:
he looks like a little puppy
and last the best *grrrrr* yeah George that´s really good :lol:
now it´s your turn

ok ok ;) McStokes your pics some kills me the last in any event, he looks helpless, cute and i´ll cuddle him *omg*
deadly for me.

the first
mega_lol.gif
you will me kill ya? i must every time think "muppets" wahhhh
but ok :D i love the rest of the pics and so loveley comments *sigh* come and let us drink new virtual beer - oh have you a favorite beer?

eta: yes you makes me crazy George is the man with the 1000 faces giant really. cathwillows thanks also you, the first and the last, makes me laughing so hard really and sorry George, but you have a kind to make some face looking it´s extreme funny, the rest *sigh* i love this

if i may say something to that....i like mixed beers. V+ is good, with curuba! but normally i'm more into the hard stuff, you know?! ;)
beer's not really my thing.
give me vodka and i'm happy :p

Not a big beer drinker...unfortunately the German side of my heritage did not carry over in that respect! Sadly, I'll have to stick to the hard liquor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back