George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry that you have to leave us softcake !
but if you have to work then we totally understand that!
we'll go on with the party in your name too! :D

*eta: Stoky beautiful rose!

:( *sigh* so pity to hear that Softcake , hope you´re Ok? mail me ok honey. And sleep well have many Nicky dreams very sweet dreams i hope.
Big really honest and big hug

Goodnight softcake! We'll keep the party going for you!

The Sarge is out on a call at the moment, but I'll try the puppy dog eyes on him. Like I said, he's not the boss...there are several others including a First Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, and the two big guys...the Undersheriff and Sheriff!

Ok, virtual champagne is good, especially since I shouldn't be drinking after the head injury!

McStokes yes we`ll keep the party for Softcake ;) i swear

but what is now with Sarge ? please give us our best Police Officer of the World, we need this Guy to save us and to cunduct us :)

Elsie thanks ;) your pics i love them so *sigh* i love sooo the vest pic, i´ve a similar shirt, black on top (look like a vest and a white shirt under them) really nice look it´s soooo cute. Btw.
why do you confused? no it´s all the best, pity
Softcake hast tomorrow an not so good meeting in her company and must wake up very early but we all are in tought at here ;) and the party going on and we make extra party :)
therfore is the Ward or not?

eta: Yurek i know you feel not good, but the time is running up for picking a winner ;)

oh Guys......come on, what´s the matter? please make post, i´ve a third surprise, i´ve not sleep last night to make this

I keep forgetting that we are partying over here in the Ward too (I've been in Texan Charm all day). We've cut the virtual cake over in that thread - so go get a piece. I'm pouring myself a glass of the virtual champagne. Party on, citizens.

Crap! Photobucket is undergoing maintenance! I was going to post more pics! Grrr...

Ok, I'm home now, so let the REAL party begin!

Yup, I am home and can now relax. Not that I was working all that hard today anyway! More like taking up space at a desk. The nice citizens of my county decided not to go too crazy today, I guess cuz they knew it was George's bday!

yes that must be the reason for them behaving McStokes :D
but now that you are finally here, noone else seems to be here. not much going on anymore!
is the party already over? i can't believe that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back