George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, please...Sarge isn't my "boss" per se...that will go straight to his already too large head! He's a "co-worker," and an annoying one at that!

Yes, Marns I happen to be in law enforcement. I'm currently "riding a desk" today since I just came back after getting a concussion taking down a suspect the other night.

Edited to add: aww...thanks Marns! It's not often we get compliments in my line of work! *hugs*

Jacquie you kills me :lol: *sigh*
Blackflag thanks for the articel incl. the pics, i´ve never seen before :D
McStokes yes i know the meaning to police officers, i´ve a police friend, (oh not my friend) i´m single, but she told me so often, that the people are unfriendly and the work not estimated. But i love your working too ;)

eta: Marns yeah what nice Avi :lol:

Really? I wondered how you hurt your head thats so brave of you, You do an exerllent job McStokes *slightly in awe of you*

Great pics everyone i wont be in this one coz my interent is being wierd and i can't afford the comp time without it dying on me :( but they're allreally good and congrats Yurek on winning !!!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE !!!! :D

*blushes* Thanks all! Actually, the area I work in now isn't that bad...the people are pretty decent. My last job...well, that was a WHOLE nother story! Loved it, but hated it at the same time!

Can the man be any cuter? He is KISSING a KOALA BEAR!!! :lol:

*Sarge waves back*

I'm driving him nuts...I have country music blasting in the squad room now! :D

They REALLY want me to go back out on patrol now!

I'm waiting for the surprise that Stoky promised us! She has me intrigued...if I jump up and down like a 5 year old and beg, think she'll crack and give us the surprise early? ;)

i definitely hope so McStokes ! but i'm afraid Stoky left to watch csi! so we'll have to wait at least till after that... :( but i'm sure she won't make us wait much longer ;)
ok i'm off to follow her and watch csi and of course nicky! till then ward

cathwillows cute pic the first *yummi*

McStokes i´m sit here and my tears runs up over my face for laughing. My surprises (it been divers) i come after seeing CSI here :lol: in one hour. I don´t now if you´ll like this but it´s naught nasty, perhaps over one of these you´ll laughing let see :lol: Woe betide you all if laughing over me :lol: i come with a big Hammer! :devil: must go CSI see you later

:D yeah i´m here and really i´m surprised how good Nicky looked in this Epi. Jacquie i love you these pics i´m wibbel nervous to and fro on my chair. And Softcake *sigh* thanks you´re my Hero :D *squeeek* :lol: ok before i make my surprise for George (i´ll making in Texan and here) because i don´t now if he looks here or there, please post once more :lol:

oh and btw. look here my rose is there i´m sooo happy
http://texan-charm.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back