George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Ward :D

and ........
00003653.gif
George now your are 40th welcome at the club of 40th :) have a nice day and have lots of fun. Oh and btw. i´ve a lot of surprise for you, comes a littlebit later and don't fail to look here :lol:

thblume0102.gif

Guys your all so great and funny, that´s what me not more can leaving this ward :lol: Softcake you also get a big hug from me
knuddel.gif

Yurek nice theme, but i think i´ve not enough for this *pity* i will look but i don´t now.

Congratz on winning Yurek.

Happy Birthday George, hope you have a wonderfull day. A big birthday kiss from me :D

Nice poem Stoky :). I like you special occasion avatar and banner. George never looked better :)

hey girls. very nice pics! and a great theme Yurek :)
but i'm afraid i won't have enough time to participate....and as far as i've seen, i wouldn't have any chance against all these pics! :lol:

Happy Birthday George!!! i didn't forget it! how could i?! there are soooo many bday wishes that even someone who's blind couldn't miss that! ;)

Err.. I have square eyes now! This theme is too hard for me. I'll enter the next theme.. :) Gladly.. Off to rest eyes.

Alright everyone...brace yourselves! The Sarge is on duty with me now! I just showed him all the half naked pics...he raised his voice real high and said "oh...he's soooo hoooottt!" :lol:

He's excited that we are partying all day, just not excited about who we are partying for!

Okay, thanks x 2! :lol: I'll remove the picture. And I know about her being a Police Officer.. I heard her say it before. She does a great job, if you ask me.. At least from the stories I've heard..

Here's a couple of scans of some articles that I just found, while sitting here trolling the web. The first one I don't know where or when, but I think it has something to do with Grave Danger. The second one is from his visit to Australia (obviously).

article 1
article 2

I know we've seen individual pics from each of them, but I, at least, haven't seen all the pics on both of them. Kinda like the bigger pic on the Australia one. :D

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back