George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy The Unusual Suspect -- they just showed that again on Saturday here in the states. Nick is very yummy in the episode

Does anyone know when Stoky is going to pick the winner?

I would love to see the Unusual Suspect! Too bad I can't.. Not that I can complain, I like s7 on tv for a while.. I have just seen Double-Cross and Fannysmackin'! :D I was waiting for Fannysmackin' for so long so this is nice..

Oh.. *sigh* I just watched Viva Las Vegas again.. Me love him in it.. :D The white shirt.. The things he does.. I love everything.

cathwillows said:
*edited: i don't understand why they don't just translate the titles of the episodes into german! sometimes the titles have nothing to do with the original one....just wanted to say that

They do that in Holland too.. The titles don't make any sense.. I translated one a while ago.. and it just had a complete different title.. :eek:

in a few more hours ;) usually 24 after picking a theme. and sure, when i decide to play you pick a theme where hes with people! :p i always save ones of just him, this will take some digging...

why are you looking at me like that! i didnt do it!
great, those two are gonna go at it again
did you just grab my bum?
man nick is pretty see? even warrick knows it :lol:
nick, warrick, the principal will see you now those naughty boys... :devil: :lol:
why yes greg i did paint this shirt on, whats your point?

good luck with orgo NickGreg!! i refused to take it :lol: i have quantitative genetics tonight which shouldnt be too bad :)

Okay, thanks, allmaple! And I love your avvie.. :)
And you did just fine with finding images for the theme! They're all cute! (How can they not be..?)

Good luck with your.. exams, right? :eek: You too, NickGreg!

Yup, headache is finally fading a bit, but the vision is still a little blurry. So, I have some unplannned time off. Guess they figure I can't do my job if I can't see?! :D

Hmmm...what to do today...Oh! I know! Drool all day over pics of Nick!

we like to play a little game in here, someone chooses a theme and the rest of us need to find pictures that fit that theme. then the person who chose the theme picks their favourite picture and the winner gets to pick the new theme :)
you can also post any pictures you like and talk about how much you love george here ;)

Welcome to the ward Swami. The current theme is by Stoky and it is Nick with his co-workers :) You can get 'bonus' points if you put a catchy phrase to the picture. I hope this helps :)

Howdy Ward :D first for NickGreg and Allmaple Good Luck for your exams and tests i'll keep my fingers crossed for you ;) And welcome all the Newbies here

and woah you all very busi this is hard for me :lol: come just in this moment in the ward. And so funny pics and comments you´re so great :)

Allmaple sais
:lol: that´s correct look for this commentary

Elsie yes sorry i sai it i´m yerk :lol: i´ve mistunderstood it´s my mistake.

Thanks Jacquie for help and explain SwamiCSIaholic

Oh folks i´m so jerk, must in a post office to buy some stamps and i´m standing in a long queue ok, would making me relaxing and i´ve abutted on an rack. Men this shitrack dumped along the post office first a loud yell, the people looks at me, i´ve looked at the people they have all laughed over me :rolleyes: how embrassed for me.

have two new pics i think and older but i´ve seen them also not before :)
interview
interview1
hmmm that´s so cute
complete :)

:lol: Nikky yeah congrats for your promotion
thup.gif

and the ask from Nicky for supper "Steak" and you Nicky :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back