George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday Babs!!!!! i dont have time to get you a pressie right now, im waiting to be picked up soon but ill see what i can do later ;)

ooohh!! and i think i counted 3 or 4 tongue slips last night! wee!! glad hes letting the lil guy out to play some more :lol: were still waiting on that lollipop though... :lol:

hey ward. good to be back! nice pics everyone!
and happy birthday Babs !!!
party-partyman1.gif

a big birthday
hug.gif
from me!

Hy Ward :D

for the Admin here espacally thanks for your quick working ;)

Folks Falling Idols *omg* squeeeeee Nicky looks soooo cute, he made my day my heart beats fast :lol: *sigh* all is perfect

my first pics specially for you Ward i´m so happy now

love them
squeeee :lol:
i´ve no words
love you Nicky
more of him
*sigh*

have fun later more ;) i´m glad Nicky blows up my sadness

eta: and Nikky hope it´s none serious?

:lol: nice OnlyTruth now i can make the second pleas post after me, than i can do the next :lol:

yummi Nicky
:)
no words
sigh
little Stoker nabbed :lol:
talking with griss

Folks you can believe me, before i look the film first i make the caps i´m crazy :lol:

eta: thanks Jacquie this makes me really happy today i can give you all a pleasure :)Nicky looks soo good. And btw. welcome NickGregxTheLove i like you´r LJ

i'm in for the group hug!
huepfende_21.gif

thank you so much for the caps!
i hope i'll be able to see fallen idols in a few hours!
you are the best Stoky
hug.gif

I've already nabbed 4 caps for my photobucket :) I liked the fogginess of the weather in some of those caps. It certainly lends an eeriness to the episode.

Jacquie sorry that i can not the photobucket get free for you all, it´s password secure *hmm* can´t canceled this, but i make enough and make the pic here ;) but please help me
what is an eeriness? i can´t find it in my dictionary - and yes i love this weather too there are many nice photos of the weather scene. :)

Love the caps Stoky. Might I request some in the interogation room with Charlie. The nice tight black t-shirt. :devil: I know my mind is in the gutter. First I shoveled snow and now we're being destructive and removing some counters and kitchen cupboards. I also love his end scene with Megan - about selective amnesia and how he would like to forget some of his past.

Susan

Stoky eeriness is another way of saying creepy. Creepy is a bit more dark in my way of thing. You know when you get in a foggy situtation and can't see too far ahead that to me is eery. I hope this helps :)

Great caps Stoky :). Nick is looking great!

I'm loving the leather jacket.

eta:

Elsie I think we must really be long lost relatives. We both like the open nick shirts and my husband is in IT also

It's entirely possible Jacquie, my greatgrandfather was Canadian. :lol: Or maybe, Nick fans also like a certain type of man. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back