George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes blackflag I did notice how quick the pic showed up. If it wasn't up by the time I was ready to do my second set of pics I would've posted it for you. We don't want to disappoint each other :)

I just finshed watching Gum Drops and I'm still a little misty eyed after seeing this and then later this . Wipes the tears from the eyes. Sniff sniff

eta I'm hijacking the thread for a moment to congrat softcake on winning the beginner banner contest. She cleaned up and won the top three banners :) So there is a happy ending to her bad day :)

Now back to the regular ward business :)

Yay, I won :D And don't worry, I'll take care of Nicky tonight ;) Let's see, we had t-shirts...so I would like to see pictures of George (any character) in pants (any kind). It's nice that that picture won, because I thought twice about posting it, but I just couldn't stop staring at it. Nice searching :p I'll have the winner posted around 24 hours.

Nikky

firstly, hi ladies!! :D

ok and Babs Blackflag and Stoky love all of you icons, Nick just looks so yummy in theme :D

and I like your theme Nikkyjamez , but I have to get up early tomorrow, so I can't compete :(

but I just came in here to say HI!!!

ok good night all :D

Jacquie said:

eta I'm hijacking the thread for a moment to congrat softcake on winning the beginner banner contest. She cleaned up and won the top three banners :) So there is a happy ending to her bad day :)

:D Thanks! I have to confess that it really cheered me up. Of course there was Nick in all three banners, so no wonder they got so many votes ;) Nevertheless I have never expected that :) I'm afraid next time they won't let me enter the beginner's category ;)

Morning, ward. It's snowing here today. The big flake fluffly flakes that accumulate quickly.

Elsie congrats on getting second in the advanced banner contest. I wasn't ignoring you but I was so excited for softcake :) Don't you just love the difference in the english language. I know what trousers are but to me they are dress slacks where as pants are jeans, casual slacks etc :)

Here are my first set of pics
such a nice view :)
oh you wanted another one did you Nikky
we had alot of sunshine yesterday
2 types of pants here :lol:
oh so yummy
back in action I just an :devil:when you look at where the crime scene tape is located. It would be a crime if we didn't get are regular package deliveries :devil:

Jacquie said:
I just an :devil:when you look at where the crime scene tape is located. It would be a crime if we didn't get are regular package deliveries :devil:

Whenever I see that scene in the opening credits I'm like "Whooza! Too bad it's so dark" :devil:

Can't post theme pics, photobucket isn't working :(

Jacquie said:
I wasn't ignoring you but I was so excited for softcake :)

Don't you just love the difference in the english language.

Yeah, here there are only trousers and jeans, no other real differentiation between them. And pants are just, well, pants. :lol: I hadn't even registered that you might be ignoring me, so no worries ;), and softcake was a well deserved winner. As soon as I saw the entries I could pretty much tell which ones would win. :lol: And actually, we don't usually get that many Nick banner entries, so it's nice to see them. And, it's completely up to you what level you enter at, if you read the ridiculously long pm I sent you (sorry about that softcake) I did say you could still enter as a beginner. :lol: :)

More pants:
Nice angle
Look at the pants....
Just a cute man in pants

That's it from me. I'm more of a head shot, profile kind of girl. And I really need some more pics in photobucket!

Thanks, Jacquie! I'm from just south, unfortunately, haha. I love Canada, and I travel over the border as much as I can. [I'm from Buffalo, NY.]

Nice pics! He's so fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back