George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry about the wait guys, I had to go for an out patient surgery to get my wisdom teeth removed. Needless to say, I'm in pain and I look like a chipmunk! But I can live with the pain if it means looking at our Nicky! The pictures were very entertaining and here's the 5 runners up, in no special order:
From Elsie He's never going to hear the end of it, well from us that is :lol:
From Jacquie The pants and the umm, underpants too :D
From Babs What Pants :lol:
From Jacquie :D
From Blackflag Just because he looks so cute in that helmet!
And the winner is:
Blackflag What an angle ;)

Maybe now, I can finally drink something. Earlier the drink rolled straight out of my mouth, :eek:, so far, all I'm able to eat is applesauce.

Good night girls.

Congratz, Blackflag! It's a really nice picture! :D

Applesauce, NikkyJamez? :lol: I don't like that.. :eek:
Well I hope you have no pain anymore. :D

Morning Ward :D oh last nigth server was down it was boring, but now it looks good thanks for the Admins working ;)

congrats on winning Blackflag nice pic

Nikky you poos get well soon *hug from me* i know with the pain is really bad. I remember my teeth therapy last and this year.

Marns i like your Avi *sigh* so cute

some random pics and little poem for good start in the Nicky day ;)

the sun is shining
because Nicky is here
he look in the ward
and drink one beer :lol:

nice day and fun :)

Stoky, you make me laugh! :lol:
Your poem is really funny.. :D and the pics fit with it perfectly..
They're so gorgeous! :) You have a nice day too!

Oh what a glorious Saturday morning it is. My husband is working in the store today and it's the first Saturday in about 5 months I've had to myself :)

There was alot happening after I left for work yesterday :) blackflag congrats on winning :) very good pic :) stoky, softcake and Babs thank you, thank you very much for the screen caps. I was able to see Babs' last night so I didn't miss out on Nicky too much.

Nikky I glad you hospital stay wasn't more serious than wisdom teeth but they are a pain regardless. Take 2 Nickys for the weekend and hope you're feeling better soon :)

Hy Ward :D

oh men, the server cracked so often down :( now i´ve a moment i can come in. I missed so, when he is off *sniff* Marns and Softcake :lol: thanks that you like my little poem. And thanks Jacquie and Softcake for your nice Random pics i like the last both pics of your´s "so young" and "lips to kissing" *sigh*

And Jacquie so hot :devil:
a nice del... :devil: think that can make us warm up :lol:

hope the server remains rugged :rolleyes:

Howdy and yeah server act *wohohoo*

and ward sorry now i must laughing over myself what have i wrote here
Nikky you poos get well soon
:lol: sorry Nikky i mean you poor (the translate in dictionary is very funny - therfore i must laughing)

Elsie the poem was early, but now i sit really here and i drink my beer :lol:

cathwillows the phone pic *yummi*

i´m so happy after seeing the last epi fallen idols oh sit here and looking that several times *sigh*

What is with Blackflag hope she is ok?

so loveley and smilie Nicky
he is so sensitive
omg :devil: he kills me
the men with the 1000 faces
Jacquie our nice weather :)
speciall for Jacquie :) i know you like it

Stoky, it's only 4pm on an incredibly boring Saturday afternoon here. I don't always get on multiple times a day, usually only when it gets near dinnertime.

OK, I've been thinking for 15 minutes for a new theme. I figured I couldn't do t-shirts since it was the last one I did and you'd all fight over the same (new) pics. :lol: So I think I'll go with jackets, try to get a variety of different ones please. Limit of 12 and I'll pick a winner around this time tomarrow.

Susan

Blackflag howdy and sorry these, forget every time the time difference *hug* one ask to your new theme, do you allow other characters from GE? :) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back