George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i come to you and singing around with McStokes and Softcake now we are three anybody more? :lol: come on Ward more singers are here or not? :lol: McStokes which song do you play at the campfire? *hmmmm*

and yes this is the best place :D i love it

Meh, I'm sitting here eating chocolate and thinking "I should get up and exercise!"

Let's see...songs for the campfire. I am a country music fan, so we'd have to do some of those...how 'bout Yellow Rose of Texas in honor of GE?

you also fan from country music woahhh nice good, and yes i love this song :D let us sing this song McStokes ;)
sooo beautiful specially for you and Nicky means that´s great song ;)

ok i´ll doing also a littlebit goodies here, because now i can see monster in a box but first i make some caps for you
mb1
mb2
mb3
mb4
mb5

ok, sorry this must make one time a double post ;) *blinking very peacefull* ;)

Admin and Mod don´t worry :lol: the second of monster in a box

mb6 mb8 mb9

more tomorrow ;) must look the film first until the end.

i think the last pics are for most of you loveley, because Nicky clences his teehth and his jawbone loom *sigh* i love it so.... ok Ward i´m singing around at the campfire with McStokes and so happy that she hat to chose the song
Yellow Rose of Texas is really so nice ;) night Ward :)

Stoky said:
Admin and Mod don´t worry :lol: the second of monster in a box

mb6 mb8 mb9

Stoky - the one you labeled mb6 is the one I was talking about in the other thread. I was hoping they wouldn't let Nick see that part of the tape. But I love that cap. :)

Susan

softcake said:
Some more caps, because I like it when elsie squees :D

Well, it is a rarity! :lol:

Wow, I went out for dinner, came back and there were 30 posts on here! You girls certainly know how to post!

Anyway, lovely caps softcake and Stoky (naughty double posting) :). Poor Nicky, with his eyes shut. I haven't seen the episode, but it must have been disturbing for him! :(

Blackflag *huh* new with Nickys hair? :lol: and this cap oh i´m glad that you like it.

Elsie yes so nice when you squeee :lol: we all so squeeing when we see our loveley nice Nicke/George ;)

CSIFan1 nice you come in and singing with us, and good, you´ve changed the signature ;) i sai it

btw. at all the time i´ve been missing Jacquie guy where are you? :eek: hope you´re ok? ok know i´m off must looking here because i can´t sleep however night *sigh* wish you all a nice night ;)

WOW I can't believe how busy you wardgirls were today. The ward room looks nice and clean with all the dusting and vacuuming that's been done :D. I'll join in the cleaning on Sunday. That is the day I usually do my laundry and cleaning.

Stoky I got home from work about 45 minutes ago and it's taken me about 30 minutes to go thru all the posts from today :)

Welcome to the ward CSIFan1. As you see we don't bite. Okay we do occassionaly nibble on Nick :D :devil: The pics you have posted are very drool worthy but a word of caution. We are only allowed to post 6 pics at a time and try not to double post. If you need to make an additional comment and nobody has posted please use your edit button :)

eta: Babs, Stoky and softcake thanks for the caps squeeeeee :)

McStokes I'll gladly join in the campfire but be warned I'm not a very good singer.

Good afternoon, Ward :)
I just watched another episode of Savannah and I have to say George really ages well. I like his looks now even better than the look from ten years ago :) He might look like a Monchichi right now, but I don't care :p

Howdy Ward :D

ohhh McStokes campfire was hard, drinking and singing around and now i´ve a hangover :lol: (no it´s a joke)

Jacquie hy and thanks for pics ;) oh our dear boy

Softcake your lucky, you can see Savannah i not. I love the pics and George looks there very nice, sure now he is older and i like him too, but he looks erery time so cute younger and older, the men is perfect. I´ve seen the epi monster in a box and moving pics most better than only the pics :D and thanks for the pics *omg* the first i wish i were the Lady :lol:

ok give some goodies for the ward

so nice Nicky in new epi
grrrr :devil: i love it
hmmmm this look
my Nicky *sigh* :lol:
yeah :devil:
hmmmmm

more a littlebit later ;) have fun and good day

I am late I know I am sorry, but the little one is a little bit sick. It was hard, cause I really like Nick with cap hahaha. But I made a joice.

The winner is Softcake I just cant resist it. He looks sweet there and I love Gumdrops ;). Softcake Nick is in your hands now ;). Bring him back safly :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back