George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Ward, CSIFan1 :) Grab a chair and make yourself comfortable. I think I may speak for all of us - we're friendly nuts and a little bit obsessed with George :D
Of course you can snag the pics we're posting, we like to share and spread the love :)
Posting pictures is almost as easy as making a reply though ;) Don't write your reply in the little "quick reply" box on the bottom of the page, but hit "reply" on the last message instead. A new site will open where you can make your reply. There's also a box that says" Instant UBB Code"
When you want to post a pic, just click the URL, enter the url of your pic, click okay, enter a title for the pic and you're done.
:)
Edit: elsie was faster :D

softcake said:
Welcome to the Ward, CSIFan1 :) Grab a chair and make yourself comfortable. I think I may speak for all of us - we're friendly nuts and a little bit obsessed with George :D
Welcome CSIFAN1 . Whahaha :lol: a little obsessed Softcake???? ;)

*Squees* :D

Thanks softcake you are my hero, great caps! :)

Look at the hair, it's so fluffy? Bless him...I can't help it, he is so cute.

Sorry, I even went a little 'fangirly' then, how unlike me. ;)

softcake said:
CSIFan1 said:
Im not scared softcake...I think Im ok. lol lol.

That's good to know, CSIFan1 ;)

Some more caps, because I like it when elsie squees :D
the hair looks so fluffy
even Grissom admires it
I feel lonely
but I have an idea
I'm gonna join the pillow fight! :D
Wait girls! I can't handle all of you at once!

Thanks for all your help...I figured it out and hope I didnt post any repeats here...I have to take a break befroe I fall out of my chair (lol lol) and besides , my little drool bucket is full(lol lol) :lol:

:lol: :lol: CSIFan1 when repeats is ok because we never can have enough from Nicky and of course our all drool bucket is full no.... more than full it´s ok ... look specially for you as Newbie hot and spicy :devil:

Well done, CSIFan1 you figured out how to post pics! Yay! Don't worry about them being posted before, we often use the same pictures because we like to stare at Nick/George ;)

Stoky I liked that one, too ;)

Hi everyone. I worked hard to make sure the caps will be ready today. The site I get it from was not really nice for me today. But you find the result right HERE hope you'll like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back