George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIFan1 that´s ok :lol: double posting ok can be occure ;)

cathwillows at the moment i´m calling with a good friend :lol: already since 3 hrs. :lol: and news sorry no news i can tell.

but ok, some randm pics

big hug for you all
need strong coffe for the night
must give up smoking :lol:
must thinking about many situations
need more sleep
but every day i´m lucky when i´m singing my song :lol:

eta: ohhh i´ve seen this now *confetti and congrats cathwillows your promoted Labtech, yeah, next post i can make specially for you ;) - sorry but my computer is sooo lame at moment *grrrr*

ouhhh :eek: pics for me? that´s soo loveley thanks :) and extra for you for you promotion
Nicky congrats you ;)

now i´m off, sorry but my computer is really lame this night and i will have a fit :lol: wish all Wards a very nice and well night and as allways as usuall nice very nice

Nickydreams ;)

Hi all :D

so I have been working really hard today and I'm happy to come in here and relax... so we got some good Nicky on Thursday... I need the pic of him walking with Griss, in that tight button down shirt and T under it, oh i loved it :D and he looked good... and ooh hair is coming back!!!

oh so well I may pop in here and post again... iether after i find out what the theme is, or after some one posts... piece out :D

SMW

Morning Ward!
It's so nice to wake up and find tons of puppy dog eyes pics :) It'll be hard to pick a winner later. Just keep them coming :D

Wow, I got promoted again! *celebrates with new avi*
Seems like it was only yesterday when I turned into CSI Level One. :D
I'll pick the winner in about two hours, need to make and have dinner first ;)

Howdy Ward :D it´s late *sorry* but my comuter is lame and i swear i kill them :lol:

yeah congrats to your promtion Softcake confetti
and
voll.gif

two promoted Ward :D Softcake and cathwillows than we must make a party tonight :lol:

Softcake your Avi and your Banner both are very nice,
and now have a fine dinner - oh let me guess "Wok" :lol:

Congrats on the promotions everyone :).

Sorry I haven't had time to play this theme softcake, but it was a good one and I have certainly loved looking through all the pics...*sigh* he does have lovely eyes.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Stoky the board is PG-13, so I guess we'll have to celebrate with cookies and iced tea :D

I enjoyed the pics too, elsie I drooled quite a bit :D *wipes chin* ;)

Okay, so here we go...It was hard to narrow down to one pic, I loved them all ;)
nicksarafan2 had this lovely pic with a cute pout as bonus
Another bonus from Jacquie :D
I love the eyes in this pic Babs posted
And Stoky knows for sure how much I luuuurve this :D
Blackflag almost won, it was close.
But there is no way I could resist this face cathwillows gave us :D
Congratulations, cathwillows Nick is in your capable hands now ;)

congratz cathwillows.

And Jacquie the little one is doing fine. He's teeth are coming out. So that hurts ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back