George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIFan1 yes you are here in good company :lol: we all have the same "problem" :lol: noooo was an joke the same passion our Nicky. Thanks for pics ;) he is cute, hot and *omg* he is the best our sunnyboy. I warn you, here to stay in every day you would is beeing addictive :lol: but .. it´s ok ;) he is looking for the Ward

Babs i´ve stearing of your caps *omg* nooo i can´t leave your page :lol: so loveley and many pics :kiss: and thanks ;) you get pm from me ;)

Welcome to The Ward CSIFan1. That's the reason that we're here. :lol:

Softcake and Babs, have I ever told you how great you girls are? I feel like I've watched it again, and I've only watched it about 5 times. :lol: (I tape the new ones each week. How often I watch it will determine when it gets taped over.)

Now I have to go look for some more theme pics.

Susan

Welcome CSIfan1! Drooling is expected.
thanks for the caps softcake and Babs-- once again you are my screencap heroes!

CSIFan1 - your links aren't working :(

Thanks, girls! I knew Babs would cap the episode again now that she's back from Egypt, but you needed something sweet while waiting for her pics ;)

Did you clean out your photobucket, CSIFan1?

yes your both the heros here and thanks a lot for your so busi and famous working :) btw. Softcake :lol: yes AVS is better as my old player :lol: i´m soooo silly i´ve been taking every time the old player *sigh*

Blackflag squeeeee :lol: i love the first and the fifth of your pics *omg* that make me crazy

McStokes of course we don't let you down :D
Ward group hug! :lol: We haven't hugged here in a while, we always hug in the texan charm thread *grabs blackflag for a hug* :D

Edit: CSIFan1 your links work just fine now :)
And Stoky you should listen to me more often *lol* you knew how fond I am about the player

Softcake :lol:
you should listen to me more often *lol* you knew how fond I am about the player
yes i know - knew? :eek: :lol: i´ve seen the player is good, and i´ve said this ohhhh sorry dear. *big Hug for you* and McStokes also *big Hug for you* :devil:

eta: Softi 94,5% *uähhhhh* :lol: you know what i mean?

*breaks out the guitar and begins singing Kumbaya*

Sigh...we are so much fun here! :D

ETA: How's everyone's housecleaning coming?! :lol:

McStokes sais
*breaks out the guitar and begins singing Kumbaya*
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh dear i love this so much more of them please, and yeah it´s really fun here :lol: i need this i can´t exist without this :lol:

I know, Stoky Enjoy! :)

McStokes said:

ETA: How's everyone's housecleaning coming?! :lol:

Let's just say: My vacuum cleaner still stares accusingly at me because I had other things (Nick!) in mind :lol: But I did wash the dishes, and the laundry is done as well.

*sits down next to McStokes and sings along*

Just finished the laundry myself! I tell ya, this place is what keeps me sane! :lol:

*adds some more logs to the campfire so we singers are toasty!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back