George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on winning Babs sure ;) that´s really the best pic i love them too. To make new Theme i think Babs come back tomorrow she write this. And Softcake yes some times it is difficult to open the pics

Congrats on winning Babs. I think it was WC Fields that said you shouldn't act with children or animals because they steal the scene everytime :) and look who wins the theme but a pregnant wardgirl that selects a pic of a georgeous man holding a baby :lol:

Stoky and softcake did you wardgirls get new Nick tonight and if so what episode was it? We get new tonight :) and I think we will see Nick in it also :) :)

softcake said:
Maybe your computer WANTS you to stare at Nick, blackflag so why closing them? ;) It's funny, though. When I was on dial-up I always had trouble with Babs pics, too... Not with the pics, but with opening them ;)
Congratz, Babs :)

Fortunately for me I really don't mind staring at Nick/George. It's just that this does a complete and total freeze. You can't open or close anything. Unfortunately we do need the computer for other things every once in a while.

I'm not dial-up, I'm through a link to my brother's cable access, and it's a relatively new problem (just started in the last couple of weeks).

Susan

Jacquie yes we´ve seen new epi was "Up in Smoke" pity not enough Nicky but the scene with him yummi :devil: i say one word del... pack.... :lol: and you´ve also new this night you´re lucky Wards, which epi is it?

eta: oh btw. i´ve feeling that some scenes from wich i see here pics there weren´t cut in our Epi, think Softcake know it

blackflag said:

Fortunately for me I really don't mind staring at Nick/George.

I didn't expect anything else :D Nevertheless it is strange. Maybe it's Bill Gates' fault (we had this discussion he's envious, right? :D)

We had "Up in smoke" on tonight, Jacquie It started good, lots of very lickable Nicky, but it got lame towards the end. I know I should hang my head in shame judging the episodes by the screen time Nick has. But after all, I'm a Ward Girl :lol:
Enjoy tonight's new episode :)

Edit: Stoky do you mean they cut out scenes in the German version? I don't think so *scratches head* I need to have a look at the caps, but I doubt they cut it.

Edit: Stoky do you mean they cut out scenes in the German version? I don't think so *scratches head* I need to have a look at the caps, but I doubt they cut it.
:lol: i´ve been missing a designated scene, but ok, perhaps i´ve looked a moment not correct? i can see it retry tonight ;)

Stoky said:
whaaa :lol: Softcake i´m confuse your Avi but it´s nice ;) ok, i must look for this pic ok ;)

eta:this i´ve been missing

You're right Stoky. That scene was cut. We didn't get it here in the States either.

Susan

By the way Stoky, thanks for the pic. I knew what scene you were talking about but I didn't have the pic (until now :D).

very weired. you didn't see this scene either? oh that's not nice of the TV-folks. why did they do that? how good that we have the pic :lol: Blackflag

eta: i´m glad to hear that Blackflag Anithing to oblige :lol: :D oh and btw. for the Ward´s of the other side of the ponds have fun with the new Epi tell us about Nicky *sigh*

it´s late ;) and i´m go off my bed crys :lol: good night Ladys a little nice Nicky greating night Ward and for beginning day to make a refreshing :lol:

Gee, I wonder why they cut that particular pack...*cough* picture out! :devil:

I think it's actually a photo still taken from the set. But man...GE certainly has a future with FedEx or UPS should he so desire... :devil:

Ok, off to get ready for the new epi and hide from Destiny before she belts me upside the head with the hose!

well promo pics arent necessarily of scenes that are going to be in the episode, they are just to give a little...i mean big! :p ... hint of whats to come :lol: i did notice in several scenes of that episode george had some restraining issues going on. ack! *runs away and hides behind McStokes* :D

wow I won. A new theme? let me think. I like see Nick with the ballcap. 12 is the limited. Happy hunting ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back