George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick dumb question. Which ep is the one picture from of Nick kneeling on the floor witht he ALS? I can't think of it for the life of me.

woah guys here for fiew hrs heavy storm and thunder raining over raining. I must go off the DSL-connection was discontinuous. Softcake you´re not old flubdub :lol: when somebody old, than i :D but i´m feeling me younger,
but you´ve right it´s really bad today, be careful, also Marns, how is it in Holland now? Georgetastic very nice :lol:

thanks for "nickable"

Jemma and Softcake i love "Shortylicious" and "übercute" Über is german word :lol:

ok, will make my last nicklious pics
cutenicksto
sweenickheart
showernick :devil: yummi
slipnick :devil:
chubbywabbnick :lol:
necknick

McStokes sais
Whew! Saw Destiny's name as the next poster and thought "uh-oh...I'm in trouble!
:lol: don´t worry it´s so easy

eta: hy Jen i don´t now can corect help you, i must see this pic, but i think you mean Overload is ep 3 season 2

Musicluvr325 said:
I have a quick dumb question. Which ep is the one picture from of Nick kneeling on the floor witht he ALS? I can't think of it for the life of me.

If it's the one with the table in it it's from Nesting Dolls. I love the scene in that were it looked like the lady in charge of the hair saloon was checking out Nick's.........special delivery. :devil:

FedEx showed up this morning with a "package" and, oh god...the poor delivery man! He must think I'm completely mental! I had this huge grin on my face and was laughing hysterically!

He probably thought he was delivering some much needed medication to me! :lol:

Musicluvr325 said:

No question about Nick is dumb!

If you mean this pic. It's from Nesting Dolls in season 5.

Susan

Wow...did someone just turn the heat up in here? :devil:

I'm gonna be about as spastic as a four year old at Christmas tonight until the new epi airs! Note to self: no chocolate tonight as I will already be bouncing off the walls!

AngelaG what episode is that? :lol: I mean the picute you named "Poor Nicky"? I love that screencap.

That's the new one...Leaving Las Vegas...it's right after Nick hugs Grissom cuz he thinks he's never coming back, and Griss gets all squidgy and tells him to get off him!

Poor Nicky, it looks like someone kicked his puppy!

Okay.. I am just going to sit around and wait for that one.. They've just aired "Burked" here in Holland.. I just don't know what they're doing here.. A while ago there was S5, and now they are starting ALL over again.. but luckily I have such sweet friends who show me screencaps :lol: :D Thanks, guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back