George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning! Morning? Oh that's right.. it's morning in america, isn't it? It's 14:43 here in Holland.. And the weather is bad. The wind blows so hard here! If it will blow any harder, I won't have to go to school tomorrow. :D They'd close the school. I'll try once to post a picture, not right now, because I want to know ALL the rules. So, anyone, explain? :lol:

FAQ In order to add an image to your message or your signature, you must have the image already available on a web server. This can be an image on your own personal web page, for example.
Note: To keep the forums loading quickly for everyone, it is recommended that you do not exceed 35k for your image size.

Howdy Guys :D

and welcome back Yurek ;) Jacquie nice you´re idea for Elsie btw. later pics for you Elsie have great and nice wedding anniversary ;)

The stormy weather is fascinating but i´m in sorrow for with people who must working.

Ok, here my first pic

Nickable
sunnickylious
Kuddelnicky :lol:
Nicknfluffy
droolynicky
hmmmmm :)

it it not important to make new words i know :lol: but Softcake give me inspiration

:lol: I love the 'Nickable' one Stokydream! :lol: I, gonna have to get my photobucket working and post some Nickyliscious pics meself!

~xJemmax~

I'm afraid I'll drown on my way home *stares out of the window* I've never seen such a weather, and I'm old. Quite old ;)
Stoky is your house still standing? :D Marns , what about you in Holland? I live close to the Dutch border...
The weatherforecast announced wind speed up to 200 km/h later in the evening! :eek:

I like "nickable" :D

I'm feeling so lucky, weather wise that is, right now. We had rain all day Monday with temps around freezing, but the temps went up over night so we didn't end up with the ice covered power lines and trees. We were rather cold yesterday with wind chill below zero most of the day, but things got to dry off first. We haven't gotten any snow yet this year so everybody is going to panic when we get 1" to 4" of snow between 3am and 9am tomarrow morning. Hay - It's New England, nobody panics better. :lol: I just pray that they don't panic so much as to cancel school.

It's not easy to choose for this theme Jacquie. I think all my pics are nickylicious or I wouldn't have them. :D

The rest of my theme pics:

I'd like a helping of this for lunch, :devil:
and some of this for dinner.
ahhhhhh! head tilt
Who doesn't want to nibble on one of these?
buzz makes the ears easier to nibble
nibbleworthy

Susan

Ah, New England weather! I went to college in Rhode Island, and I remember there was one school district that used to close school if snow was even FORECASTED!

In New York State where I live, we used to pray for them to cancel school, but my school rarely ever did! Used to make me so angry. Today we have sun, but we are supposed to get a very minor hit of snow tonight. We've been lucky this winter.

Hope y'all stay safe and warm! Let's pass Nicky around yo cuddle with all of us!

Softcake...quite old? Come on...you are only as old as you feel...so that would make me about 12!

Marns said: I'll try once to post a picture, not right now, because I want to know ALL the rules. So, anyone, explain? :lol:
The "Help Guide" Tacked at the top of this forum, gives you info on "Signatures/Avatars", "Regular Picture posting" in threads, ect. It will also help you on other rules of the board.

McStokes said:
Whew! Saw Destiny's name as the next poster and thought "uh-oh...I'm in trouble!" ;)

You must have one hell of a guilt complex McStokes. :lol:
My niece, Victoria, is the same way. She's always the first to say "it's not my fault" or "not me".

Susan

*chuckles madly to self*

Well, considering my post in the other Nick thread, I was kinda waiting for the hose!

The weather is BAD, here in Holland. The winds blows sooo hard! If there would be any more wind, school will be closed tomorrow :D We also have rain here, an lots of it. They should invent a NickyUmbrella.. :lol: I'm having weird ideas here.. Probably the cold. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back